lowered scraping.

Fob163

is there any way to avoid scraping all the time? and does anyone know what is scraping?

i go over speedbumps at like 5mph< and it still scrapes!

just for the record, its not extremely low either, ive got at least another 40mm on the front!

does anyone know what is scraping?

Have a good look under the car, you'll be able to see what's scraping as it will have road rash. What sort of speed bumps are we talking here?

lower it more then you just know 100% of your car is scraping.

True!!

On mine I get cat guard, sub frame, anti roll bar, exhaust mount, exhaust flexi, chassis legs.

Normally only get cat guard when it's driving just normally along a flatish smoothish road.

• 2 weeks later...

If its the long thin ones there no way to avoid, been trying for ages, just find another route lol if it's the island style bumps just go through the middle or hit on the edge slowly, I'm lowered 120mm on front and I can just get over the island ones :)

If its the long thin ones there no way to avoid, been trying for ages, just find another route lol if it's the island style bumps just go through the middle or hit on the edge slowly, I'm lowered 120mm on front and I can just get over the island ones :)

Here we go, pics of 120mm lowering please?