UKs worst modded Lupo

Ramirez

Found it at Halfords, Trowbridge (wilts) car park on Sat. Its truely crap. I did the honerable thing and took some pics, will post them later.

DSCI0003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCI0002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCI0001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

That was in Max power when I first bought the Lupo.

Thanks feck I found this club, other wise I could have ended up with something like that laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well I like the colour! Wheels good and bodykit (less spoiler and weird light things) is good. Reckon half an hour with a heat gun for them stickers and fill the spoiler holes and it'll look ok! I've seen worse modded cars (sadly I have to admit my first motor weren't half as classy!)

At the risk of outing myself as a Chav if I was still 17 and had my Lupo and too much time on my hands I might well have gone something like that.

well ive gotta give it some credit as its the first lupo ive seen with the 2nd style of zender front bumper, im also liking the zender front grill,

dunno wots going on with the front and rear lights

AND OMG IVE JUST SPOTTED THE WINDOW WIPERS, i cant stand them!

are the rear lights legal? I would think not as surely its blocking most of the lights? But I think its hideous - why have they covered half the front lights? part of the lupo's charm is its front headlamps smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(BigMon)
Dear oh dear, I'm afraid I reckon that looks fookin *****.

Not sure what's worse, the cheesegrater rear lights, the shopping trolley handle on the back, the piss poor stickers, etc, etc.

I'm with you all the way on that one!

Manufacturer Volkswagen

Model LUPO E

Body type 3 door hatchback

Colour Green

Fuel type Petrol

Date manufactured 31 December 1999

Number of previous owners 2

Last owner change 10 July 2003

Looks like it's a 1.0 as well...

not that that's bad or anything...

Adam, go and post it on Barry Boys as there isn't any Lupo's posted there that are that bad. Paddy's was on it but that was when a 'work in progress'

And those wipers must be good for another 2bhp! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i agree, in it's current state it looks pap - but as has already been said an afternoon removing chav go faster stripes - sort the lights and it might look a bit more subtle and not so lax bowels.

noticed he / she has wrecked nsf wing with tyre rubbage!

theres got to be worse than that! it dosent look that bad - the graphics, eyebrows and possibly the rear clusters need to go though i do like the idea of colour coded rear clusters of sum sort... would be even more acceptable if it was a vr6 ot 1.8t. i think the lime green is making it look more 'max power' than it is. im not saying i would drive it as it is lol

QUOTE(Tigz)
QUOTE(D7 YME)
i know its crap but somehow that lupo has made it into max power

erm.. I think the answers in the question there mate. :wink:

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Still, I'm sure there were some nice breasts to look at on the same page to console yourself after you'd seen the VW Lupo 'abortion' edition.

QUOTE(smerko)
theres got to be worse than that!  it dosent look that bad - the graphics, eyebrows and possibly the rear clusters need to go though i do like the idea of colour coded rear clusters of sum sort...  would be even more acceptable if it was a vr6 ot 1.8t.  i think the lime green is making it look more 'max power' than it is.  im not saying i would drive it as it is lol

There is something that makes this lupo look old skool cool. ill put the link up in a sec