UKs worst modded Lupo

Ramirez

That E38 Arosa is a lot worse and theres no going back for that guy :shock: Actually there are worse than that, hang on, I'll get the link. But I did say "UKs worst".

QUOTE(adam cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />
Heres 1http://www.`arosa-club`.nl/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=89

that is minging....anyone else think it's got a cut n shut calibra front bumper - a full on pukarama!`vomit-smiley`-011.gif

QUOTE(montythemole)
QUOTE(smerko)
lime green is making it look more 'max power' than it is.  

Is someone bashing green cars?! How dare you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lol no not at all just think that if you are modding a car of that colour you would have to watch what you do to it or it could very easily look `chav-like` smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well, I'll be shot down in flames, but I don't think it's THAT bad. Obviously the spoiler and light coverings have gotta go, and despite the fact that I could retire selling this guy graphics, they're just WAY over the top. But once you get away from all that (and I know it's been said before that it'd only take a day) I think it's alright.

Would still have to tease him though twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

The test is if the bits were advertised on the for sale section how many of you would be snapping his hand off for the individual bits?

I would take the side skirts and front grill and the tinting. Anyone else?

Take the transfers and the rear spoiler off it and the light covers and I would like it!

All comes down to taste. If its only 1Litre then I would rather have a bigger engine!