D4N's Flash Red Lupo GTi: Big service time :)

d4n91

Also thinking about these wheels as seen them on a corsa and it looked right smart plus the wheels are relatively cheap, details on them are;

15x7 et38 I'll space the rears 15mm and fronts 10mm. 165/50/15 all round thinking Bridgestone re040's as they stretch nice.

71424cfc.jpg

Edited by d4n91

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work mate keep it up! Ive seen another GTI with those wheels on and good poke and camber, looks sweet!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298920_10150344563764680_649699679_9934023_447613_n.jpg

Edited by Tomjw

Good work mate keep it up! Ive seen another GTI with those wheels on and good poke and camber, looks sweet!

https://fbcdn-sphoto...23_447613_n.jpg

Cheers mate and i think there the rota version in the picture mate, the rota ones come in a more aggressive details eg offset and width. If i could id love to get them in 15x8j et 25 all round

The wheels will look awesome.

The ones on the white GTI are the proper Work Equip 01s.

just need to get saving now lol and god even dearer option than the rotas then

Haha the mini is the mother in laws Pride and joy, done genuine 60k and had a nut and bolt full restore 2 years ago, she does 1k a year if that. I want to drive it so bad lol

Been browsing at wheels and found some others I like;

Spec: 15x7.5j et 35

22bda1c9.jpg

What size tyres would I want bearing in mind it's getting lows tomorrow ???? Thoughts on which you prefer these or the ones above ??

I prefer these personally. Tyres will depend how low you want to go, stretch 165/50/15 if you're really low otherwise 195/45/15 should be ok. See how she sits on the bathursts, what tyres on them atm?

Lows have arrived, chuffed with how it looks maybe a tad lower on the front in the future. What you think ??

Before

fc93b599.jpg

After

8d9e0d7a.jpg

Adjusters in but all the way down at the back and about 13 turns on the front

Quick Review on initial veiws of the weitecs;

They are a good bit of kit, good lowering opportunities and tbh the ride isnt at all bad. im chuffed with them and mine are secondhand.