bbs rm 012 7.5 & 8.5

rafalcabrio

gutted, what a con artist

In the sellers defence if he didnt build the wheels up/not know much about wheels he could have bought them like it and sold them on not knowing any difference

Dont have this problem with lenso's...

Are you actually saying you like Lenso's rich! :o haha

I send you pics befour transaction

I say to you the best for me is when you collect this wheels

in first post you can see collection in person

in first day when you send me mesage in mobile I think ok I send you money back hen you send me wheels back

but now you take off lips tyres and bults

Now I no send you any money

if you next time see bad things in wheels dont touch and send wheels back to seller

thanks

The photos clearly show that you rebuilt the wheels!

The photos that you were displaying didnt show the problem areas!

I arranged a curier and you said tounwere willing to wrap/bocs the wheels for postage!

I striped the wheels to asses the damage, and how much reparing i have to do!

These wheels are not as you described them in condition or marerial. This makes the wheels less valuable. The least you can do is refund the amount for stainless dishes or suply the mentioned goods.

I had similar problems with an MFD I bought from ebay. Seller accused me of breaking it, then went back to Russia. Hope you have better luck.

I'm not sure how structurally sound those wheels would be? There doesn't look like much metal round the bolt holes and if you get it smoothed off on a lathe then there'll be even less :(

Considering the price difference between stainless and alloy the seller should at least come to some kind of compromise.

It's bad enough they are the wrong material, but the grinding may well have rendered te dish( useless.

As Binns said they were rather shiney for stainless.

Hope you get something sorted with these.

for sale

my bbs rm 012 wheels in perfect condition

new nankang tyres

front 165/45/15

rear 185/45/15

front wheels have 7.5 inch

rear 8.5 inch

all wheels is in perfect condition

have polish lips

gold bults

price 950 ono

The pictures DANWOLD posted up CLEARLY show that the wheels arent in "Perfect condition" as you described! Your pictures also show you rebuilt the wheels so you would know the condition of them and there's no need to lie! You've just given yourself a bad rep for selling and knowone will buy from you on here when you come to sell anything! WHY LIE!?

stainless dishes mate ;p

I have just one pics left in lupo

dsc0087vg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc0264p.jpg

dsc0262a.jpg

You clearly state here that there stainless when there actually alloy. And with the photos youre showing show you rebuilding the wheels so you would clearly see the damage.

Edited by DANWOLD

I send you pics befour transaction

I say to you the best for me is when you collect this wheels

in first post you can see collection in person

in first day when you send me mesage in mobile I think ok I send you money back hen you send me wheels back

but now you take off lips tyres and bults

Now I no send you any money

if you next time see bad things in wheels dont touch and send wheels back to seller

thanks

this has to be the most crap english ever

I brought a set of 7.5 + 8j rm's this week show condition chrome powder coat and radinox dishes Ali centre nuts and almost new Tyres for £900 absolute steel from a top guy unlike this **** that makes people nervous about buying items without seeing them in person, feel for you buddy

I brought a set of 7.5 + 8j rm's this week show condition chrome powder coat and radinox dishes Ali centre nuts and almost new Tyres for £900 absolute steel from a top guy unlike this **** that makes people nervous about buying items without seeing them in person, feel for you buddy

Thanks mate. Wel thankyou to everyone for youre suport. I bought them for £850, but there actualy worth about £450 in the state i got them.

Paypal is making an investigation into it now :)

• 9 months later...

no mate DANWOLD is my brother and nothing came from the despute. he re built the wheels up with radinox dishes and ally centre nuts, new badges valves and bolts and chrome powdercoated barells. (the propper way) ran them on his loop for around a year and sold them when he sold the lupo for a measly £900. shame realy as they were worth way more than that.

here is a pic of them finished.

580626_10150643779946148_1541008356_n.jpg