Local forums

scotty_82

They are a funny old breed, I was just banned from one for informing their members that complaining about people slamming brakes on is not really justified and it is their own driving that should be questioned for not leaving braking distance. I then accidentally accused one member who called me dad after giving that advice that I was I fact not his father and his mother may or may not have been gangbanged , easy mistake to make and said in jest.

I got a warning for that, pretty standard procedure

Tbh then a few hours later banned without even an email explaining why.

So i went to email the owners asking and it bounced, this led me on to creating another account to ask why, me reason was given and then I was ip banned for creating multiple accounts, the bloody cheek ha

So all in all local forums usually suck, and I'd like to congratulate the mods on here for putting up with my cat and mouse like games which I do enjoy, tips hat, keep up the good work club lupo.

All hail the proxy server onslaught

Edited by scotty_82

Koop its the only way, I feel like going all old school Brazilian Gracie family challenge and demanding a full vale tudo no time limit match in speedos on the beach

From my experience of local forums, they aren't busy enough. I mean very local forums focussed on a small radius not like peakvag etc which is quite big but covers a big area.

Scotty, coming down tomorrow night ? See Kam's super sexy back end.

As for ***, screw spamming it, I reckon we should put **** **** in hospital. I know a good way to stop him going to the police but you'll have to give one for the team.

I love local forums, just shows on a smaller scale how two faced people can be! Play all nice and be like 'oooh yeah, we're a friendly club, very welcoming and up for a good laugh and don't take things too seriously' and when you show up as a new member you're treated like you've got the plague while they all just sit in their cars and chat amongst themselves! Tossers....................

Meh, fair enough, god, I'm so bored, you ever get that feeling where you're so bored you can't be arsed to do owt? I'm at work tomorrow, last day for a few days and I should get some stuff done to the loop, I just can't be bothered, I got my mono's to get polished and sealed for the winter, a squealing from the back end, some other little niggly bits to do, I just blame the weather for my loss of motivation, plus the fact I'm jarred off with my job and my hobby of photography is becoming more of a drag than a joy now. So, so bored.........

www.************.co.uk

Is officially a complete joke, not one mod can actually tell me why they have banned me, whenever i ask on the second account which was IP banned but now the ban removed they just delete it and apply the " if i dont reply it will go away" technique.

I have not even had one email or pm from them.

Vankers

We beat the **** out of him and then you take him to brown town.

If we beat him, he'll go to the coppers.

If we beat him then you bum him, he'll go home shower and feel shame and will say nothing.

Rich it's proven I have an expertise in the beating part of it so is it cool if you do the bumming bit ?