..what would you do?

HalfOfZero

You just won a grand on a scratchcard.. What you gonna do to your Lupo/Arouser? for arguements sake you must spend it all on the car, and not on expensive undies for your wife, or girlfriend, or a sneaky holiday with your other girlfriend.. It needs to go on the car..

New wheels?

Air bags?

R36 engine??

by another lupo. brace it up and cut the back out to create a pick up. . . .or if that went really badly fabricate it back to be a loop coupe !.....you can buy alot of cutting discs for the few hundred left from a scrap yard buy !

by another lupo. brace it up and cut the back out to create a pick up. . . .or if that went really badly fabricate it back to be a loop coupe !.....you can buy alot of cutting discs for the few hundred left from a scrap yard buy !

It would never see the road though.

Bonnet and front end respray, general tidy up of some other bits and pieces, OEM refurb of my silver bathursts and afull detail and valet.

I think that's already over a grand.

1500 and your making it stretch that much? surely the respray will be around 1500 notes unless you know some one!?

I got a full respray priced at 400 of her majestys finest notes! (Granted that was flash red, imagine it'd be more for the metalic colours etc)

i'd buy a golf tdi engine and fit it to my arosa lol (£1000 to go towards the engine and alot of tea bags for my step brother to fit lol) :P

nahh i'd seriously buy coil overs and lupo gti interior but don't know about the rest :-/

hecta.

Mine only cost a grand to buy haha :thumbup: Another grand would see her back end straightened out, she's had some less than perfect filling n shiz following a rear end smash a few owners ago & the petrol flap & d/s light don't fit quite flush. I can live with it (it was cheap & it's gonna be the wife's when she passes her test so hopefully i'll have a sport before too long) but it's annoying as it'll never look quite perfect so would be nice to be able to sort it