The Scotty Show...

Piers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else noticed that this sites timestamps seem to be an hour behind??

i noticed that earlier... wasnt sure if it was my computer though

Piers you are very presumtious on what you feel is the reasoning for my posts, btw you are miles off the mark.

Piers you are very presumtious on what you feel is the reasoning for my posts, btw you are miles off the mark.

it was an idea... i love mk1's... want one myself.. cant fault you there...

then please explain to us all your motive and reasoning for such pointless s*** on every thread i see....? it doesnt actually make any sense. you seem to enjoy typing anyhing... i dont mind all of this discussion because im boosting my post count which will in turn lead to world domination!! Apparently....

the real question to be asked is... am i wrong? to which the answer is no...

are you wrong? again, the answer is no...

everyone has an opinion. it doesnt mean i have to sit here calling you a "dick" like marcus does... that doesnt solve a discussion... pat on the back big lad...! it just means we can discuss it in detail if needed...

it just shows the mature people who can agree to disagree and those who think they are right and everyone else is wrong. i dont think your wrong with some of the things you say scotty... others i do... and i tell you. you already know that. if your as mature as you make out you could accept this criticism constructively and reply in an adult way. Unfortunately sometimes you get out your pokemon cards and think its a game...

people are looking into this like i want you to disapear from existance... if that was the case i wouldnt have started this thread for you to voice your opinion i would have ignored any of your posts a long time ago!

Piers, your threads don't actually belong to you, they belong to this open forum where anyone can speak within them.

Boohoo Scotty made a comment I didn't like, let's make a thread about him.

Mammy tell him off please and change my nappy please.

BOO frickin HOO.

I like Jimmy carrs laugh, but I don't like lee Evans at all, to see someone sweat that much makes me very uncomfortable.

i think that video i have posted is hilarious!

Piers, your threads don't actually belong to you, they belong to this open forum where anyone can speak within them.

Boohoo Scotty made a comment I didn't like, let's make a thread about him.

Mammy tell him off please and change my nappy please.

BOO frickin HOO.

becauase that made a lot of sense... did you also drop your dummy and mumble as you tried to say your first word?

where have i said this thread "belongs" to me... i started it for scotty to comment... so i think you need to take the stick back out of your arse and chew on it for a while... then realise that you have made a stupid remark...

i asked scotty to comment you moron! :clap: so why would i complain that he has?

LEARN TO READ!!! start with the alphabet... A... B... C... D...

You're jealous aren't you, that's why you give me so much attention on here

that you have a mk1... i admit i wish i had one... as of jealous im not sure about that :thumbsup:

got any pics of it?

i think you like to draw the attention to yourself scotty... hence your pointless posts...

I dont. Let's start a thread about Danno.

yet again... READ!

hilarious....

Peirs obviously has issues.

Maybe he did have an unle that liked to kiss him on the lips ?

A dirty grandad who took bathtime pictures to show his mates in the pub ?

Maybe he's just annoyed because he doesn't overly fit into the craic around here?

Regardless of the reason, I think the only answer would be a ban. Plain and simple. If Ray wasn't away I'm sure he'd be well willing to participate in this.

The forum runs smoothly, everyone takes the jokes and it's al lighthearted banter however Peirs appears to be taking everything so seriously. He needs to chillax, get a grip, take a break buddy, you need to relax.

Now you're creating threads which are pointless and you're just engaging in crap. Peirs, sort your **** out mate, get a sense of humour, if you have one it's not overly noticeable. You're just ranting for no particular reason.

Maybe you just need to get laid ?

I get it's i before e by the way, I just want to annoy you. Peirs. . . . .

Make cracks about people spamming to increase post count.

Post over 30 posts in the last 3 hours.

:coffee:

if you are refering to me... im trying to take over the world and need at least 1 million post count...

im actually just replying to comments... this is not classed as spam in my opinion

You're telling Scotty not to post in YOUR threads.

I've actually lost my stick UP my ass, very unfortunate event.

my previous ones... yes.... this one is just for him :)

start with the alphabet... A... B... C... D...

Mate there's around 22 more letters within said alphabet after that. Look at your keyboard, it'll give you a clue.

P.S. I consider that useful to be useful advice so please don't start a thread about me.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any issues, I know the alphabet well now - 07906879584.

Ta.

Peirs obviously has issues.

Maybe he did have an unle that liked to kiss him on the lips ?

A dirty grandad who took bathtime pictures to show his mates in the pub ?

Maybe he's just annoyed because he doesn't overly fit into the craic around here?

Regardless of the reason, I think the only answer would be a ban. Plain and simple. If Ray wasn't away I'm sure he'd be well willing to participate in this.

The forum runs smoothly, everyone takes the jokes and it's al lighthearted banter however Peirs appears to be taking everything so seriously. He needs to chillax, get a grip, take a break buddy, you need to relax.

Now you're creating threads which are pointless and you're just engaging in crap. Peirs, sort your **** out mate, get a sense of humour, if you have one it's not overly noticeable. You're just ranting for no particular reason.

Maybe you just need to get laid ?

I get it's i before e by the way, I just want to annoy you. Peirs. . . . .

you dont annoy me Rihc... not at all :) and just for the record... if you remember back to the thread about idiots on the forum... Ray agreed with everything i said?

Please also indicate what i have done exactly that breaches the rules of the forum. That would result in a ban, i think you will find iv done nothing :thumbsup:

simply voicing my opinion that you dont like... i dont care...

the only time i have ever been involved in photography in the bath is when your mum was showing how she shaves a P in her private area... she also likes to have candles and rose petals... just incase you want to treat her to a good night... you might be that way inclined...

im massively relaxed... ask anyone who has met me in person and had a discussion with me... im more laid back than your mum in the bath :tongueout: ....

it just seems that as soon as i say i dont agree with something... im this big bad person who is going to ruin your little life...

i have never asked anyone to agree with me... iv asked for mature answers that make sense... not by refering to peado's and family members. thats what kids at school do... (you more than deserved the above)... are you incapable of saying... "on this occasion i think that (person) is wrong because (information)"

not... "i want to smoke you like a fag... because i am a fag!"

you all need to act your age...

Just a question Piers.

How many people are actually on your side in this thread?

this is a good question... can you please take into account that people may not want to join in based on the level of "abuse" that people are dishing out? can you also take into account that people like me, who dislike this kind of behaviour do not use the forum anymore... can you also take into account that people may not have read this yet..

I am acting my age, I always act my age. I don't create attention seeking threads inciting ****. If you type ****, you're going to get **** in return Peirs. Is the best you can do mum based jokes? I thought you might have had a bit more creative flair, more humour to you than that. It's an easy one, it's old and it's not very funny.

Peirs, if the antics on the forum annoy you so much, why don't you simply leave? Go on Club Polo, I'm sure their fascist regime will more than keep you happy. I have a posting ban on there simply because they don't like me. You can get your peace and quiet there.

Or a good bumming, there's a homo on there and nobody would ever tell me who it was.

Have a good day Peirs, I'm going to go get me a coffee.