any help on what i should do to lupo

plugzz

If you spelt things correctly, we wouldn't be having this debate and someone may have told you where you could find a nice JDM bodykit by now.

You should check on Edition, they like those kinda things.

Ah, the wonders of a full qwerty keyboard seem to be lost on this one. Cant even claim it because you're on a phone these days either.

If you need to ask what to do to your car you should leave it alone. If you dont have the initiative to do a bit of reasearch, read through some members build threads, see what parts are avalible for your self then save your money.

Do what YOU want to do.

• 4 weeks later...

i suggest you get the biggest spoiler you can find along with two 5inch stainless steel backboxes, its a must you get the ripspeed foot pedals along with the viper go faster stripes, but not on the sides, with this is mind youll soon become the ixzibit or your local hood.....goodluck mate!

I'll teach you sunhin.

It's 'something' not 'sunhin'.

See, you've learnt something.

Happy days for you eh?

Thanks Rich, I was trying to figure out what suhin was. And my English is poor, but that takes it to a whole new level

Piers wont be liking this thread then?

i think i agree with you on this one mate...

all due respect, it was a silly question to ask. it is his car.... he should do what HE wants to it.

no comment on the ongoing insults lol! :thumbsup:

Edited by Piers

i think i agree with you on this one mate...

all due respect, it was a silly question to ask. it is his car.... he should do what HE wants to it.

no comment on the ongoing insults lol! :thumbsup:

OMFG!! the end is neigh!! peirs & scotty unite.... Sorry, couldn't resist it,

Plugzz,

May i suggest that you read the terms & conditions you agreed too, as It does mention in them

"dat typin lke a spzz gon gt yew blatzz up lik da fool on dis plce inniit yew get me bruvvv"

Nobody things its clever nobody understands it, it doesnt save typing time or characters to use as well you can use well as many as you like, also typing like a retard tends to lend people to the impression that your a maccyd's gangstarrrr who makes his automotive purchases from halfords,

It's your lupo, do what you like with it, however make the first move lowering it, that will prevent you from looking like the retards at my local halfords with a mile of arch gap......

Edited by Dogbot

best thread ive read in age's

best advice???? stay at school and learn how to magnetize the lupo then crash into halfords front window and see what sticks........ sorted!!!!!

im sure thats what half the kids around my way do :thumbup: no bleedin' taste thats what i say

OMFG!! the end is neigh!! peirs & scotty unite.... Sorry, couldn't resist it,

mmm....?

haha :) i dont think this will ever happen. i do agree with him "sometimes"... but not that often ;):thumbsup: