B!tches Love Switches

Dave!

Looks stunning Dave, looking forward to seeing the new set up :thumbup:

Ryan

Love this lupo the wheels are stunning what's it like with the hydros? And same as Koop does it bounce haha

the ride is like having lowering springs on if you ask me, comfy at times but then rock hard when your running it at certain heights, thats the same with the handling, depends on the ride height.

as for the new set up it doesnt bounce but its like a donk when its all the way up!

• 2 weeks later...

peeka boo :thumbsup:

IMG_0256_zpsf420eb81.jpg

not really much has happened recently. the car went back to Rayvern for more work, had 8" rams put on the rear for a massive lift, also had a full custom false floor, 4 way switches (side to side) and more batteries..

but heres a few pics first...

IMG_0269_zps10ae54b8.jpg

IMG_0275_zps62cab553.jpg

IMG_0279_zpsacbb79cb.jpg

Arch gap?

IMG_0283_zpsfd74371d.jpg

looked sweet yesterday man. would have come over for a chat but the rain was pants, i didnt see you leave your car! New lift kit is insane, i was talking to a friend about how easy it must be to work under it now haha. i was in the red polo parked opposite you.

looked sweet yesterday man. would have come over for a chat but the rain was pants, i didnt see you leave your car! New lift kit is insane, i was talking to a friend about how easy it must be to work under it now haha. i was in the red polo parked opposite you.

cheers dude, yeah you should of :) i really wasnt feeling getting out as the weather was rubbish. it is really easy to work under :paperbag: