Scotty_82 for mod ?

Rich

should he ?   

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^ I was looking for a "BIKINI Amber" pic for your sig, but I couldn't find one which was relevant to National Security.

Good 5 minutes looking though.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every forum needs moderators, from general ovservation here.

bossJohnC, last active on : 1st June.

Casper, active date private, last post : 29th June.

John, last active : May 23rd.

MattyB, last active : July 9th.

Nicki, active date private, last post, yesterday.

Silver, last active today, an hour ago posting the the closet homosexual thread.

Tigz, last active : July 7th.

Treblet, active date private, last post : July 11th.

Posts in restricted access subforums don't show up when you search for most recent posts unless you also have access to that subforum. Jamie, Ray, John & I have all posted within the last 24 hours in the Mods forum, let alone elsewhere. I visit about 5-6 times per day (although not as much this week as my Mum is in hospital) but my activity is set to private so you can't see whether i'm here or not. Same goes for Jamie & John. Just because we're not posting, doesn't mean we're not lurking... :ph34r:

Oh & whenever MattyB turns up, he breaks the forum so it's probably best that he's not on all that regularly. :lol::P (Love you really Matt!)

Bossjohnc handed in his moderator notice a while ago, but Matt just hasn't bothered turning him back into a normal member. Same goes for Andi - he said he'd still pop by once in a while.

Does this mean Scotty can become a mod? Should provide moderate entertainment.

If you want a serious mod, I'd suggest Kam, he did a great job on CP. Really put a lot of effort into tidying things up over there.

We asked someone a while ago if they would consider being a moderator, but they turned it down. However, after discussion, it was decided that the moderating team is sufficient as it stands. We've always got people in mind that we'd offer it to if we decided we need more moderators though.

If you've got a thread in the Mods Forum dedicated to you because you've been on our radar for the wrong reasons, you're unlikely to get asked...

So you're essentially saying that Scotty attracts attention for the wrong reasons ?

Isn't it better to be noticed for something rather than not noticed at all ?

Edit, according to the poll above, it would appear the masses want Scotty, probably in a gay way though. I doubt he'd say no.

Edited by Rich

If you've got a thread in the Mods Forum dedicated to you because you've been on our radar for the wrong reasons, you're unlikely to get asked...

Im famous, how many pages is it up to?

Ha ha ha I nearly brought the forum down ha

No really how many pages did I manage to get then

I can't remember, but there was so much talk of human reproductive organs; I thought it was a sex thread.

Therefore I left it out of shock, then embarassment.

:o

Ray i totally understand, you're a sensitive man and threads like that could end up costing thousands in counselling. You done the right thing.

let be honest this forum is pretty dead anyway.... or maybe the generations are moving on! just seems to be no one around that was regularly posting a year ago say

Jeez, you're such a negative young chap.

Go take a happy pill and "Dig the Slowness"

:)

Club Lupo had a good turn out at CumbriaVAG has a good stand at VW Festival, so it's not exactly dead.

Oh wait, sorry I just realised they're both noth of Northampton, so no scene points for attending.

Jeez, you're such a negative young chap.

Go take a happy pill and "Dig the Slowness"

:)

Maybe i was a little bit of a miserable comment but its definitely not the place it used to be!

Club Lupo had a good turn out at CumbriaVAG has a good stand at VW Festival, so it's not exactly dead.

Oh wait, sorry I just realised they're both noth of Northampton, so no scene points for attending.

I went to dubmania (north of northampton) a couple of months back, which was the 'club lupo annual gathering' last year, not sure if it was meant to be this year as the turn out was poor.

Oh an i also went to UD, north of northampton ;)

it's due to people like supercharge i don't frequent here much now, if i do it's to answer pm's and rare that i post. scotty would be a good addition i feel.

Mitch , compliments in one breathe and then insults with another ha ha ha

:shades: :shades: