arosa or loop?

stubcfc

going to do my test in 2 weeks and then in august im turning 18 and waiting till then to buy either a loop or a arosa as insurance drops about £400.

just wondering what everyones reviews are on both of them.

thanks

im guessing parts are the same price as they exactly the same underneath ?. iv been quoted £1300 for a lowered 1.0 loop. is a tdi pretty much same on insurance ?

they're both basically the same cars, preference comes down to looks.

insurance costs are something that only you can find out for yourself as everyone is individual with regards to insurance.

/tread.

I have both a lupo and arosa tdi, theres no diffrence other than in your head. Im not a snobby vw fan i just love splitty vans and i feel in the lupo im a step closer to owning one so prefer the lupo lol (sad as that is)

Its basicaly a mental thing and its all about a badge unfortunatly lol.

the vw badge should hold the price better in years to come but yea the only difference is the looks but i think the lupo looks better but im going to be bias :lol:

and who are you insuring with ? :P

Edited by DonkeyyKongg

i do prefer the looks of loop and like you said they hold their value. i got the quote with elephant. with my mom as a driver.

Is your MUM (were in europe here not us of a) the main driver or just a named driver on the quote? If the is down as the main driver and you drive it more than her you will be breakin the law.

Ps i prefer tge arosa :)

There are differences at poverty spec I think and then the GTI.

They are the same car underneath though. With the SEAT you will get more for your money.

And if you are buying parts from a dealer, get them from a SEAT dealer as their book price is cheaper for the same item.

Either that or use LupoBoz in the dealers section for good rates for OE parts.

I loved my 1.0 MPi Arosa. Things like the rear lights can be changed to Lupo type with a bit of plug modding.

my moms going as a named driver. i dont want to go breaking the law haha. i defiantly prefer the looks of the lupo but arosa's are a lot cheaper to buy with low miles so i think its gonna come down to money.

Have a look around and see what others have done to the lupo and arosa and see what you think has more potential :) You could go and view either for sale and see which one you feel better with

i think lupo has been modified loads and the arosa has bags of potential its weather i go for arosa and then just end up with a badly modified car.

Get an unmodded model. Start with basic lowering and take your time to find out what you like before making any further purchases\changes.

OEM -60mm is always good. Even on standard wheeels and trims, though spacers may be a good option to fill the arches a bit.

The badge is just that. Both cars are exactly the same under the different smile. Depends on if you blood runs pure VW or the watered down VAG type.

Standard lupos are abit girly (aside from the Gti), Tho depends what kinda of style you like or how your goign to style it. Smoothed euro Mk2 Arosas look Gash, they are more agressive so more sporty or OEM+ look goes well.

Tho MK1 Arosas are the best, they came first, have the best shape and look best ;)

Edited by JamesTdi