My Raven Blue GTI

Olliea3

So i finally bit the bullet and brought the car i wanted ever since i passed my test , this is my new lupo gti in raven blue , 59k with full vw service history , car is immaculate although one wing could do with a mop , heres some pics ....

200049_120313781378912_100002008712224_143441_7565945_n.jpg

200040_120313648045592_100002008712224_143435_1696240_n.jpg

Hope you like :) will get more pics up tomorrow with my slr

Lovely, just needs the red pin stripe around the grill, im sure your well pleased with it...

well weird you just said that lol , i just this second ordered one lol

Best colour for a gti :)

1000000000000% agree , and Marc has really looked after this one , it looks like its come out the factory , Nice blank canvas aswell :P

Looks nice buddy! You picked it up today didn't you?

Yeh i did mate , got the train up an Marc came and picked me up , i drove it back to his and brought it there and then lol

such a good example. you got a real nice car their, hes a bit gutted he sold it and has nothing to clean now ;)

Haha ur right there todd :( least it gone to a good home and looking forward to seein what u do :) keep the updates coming mate, one off the nices Ravens about I think ;)

will be very much looked after mate , my misses hates me as i spend my weekend detailing and not with her :P oops , plus i have my 20 stone chip rule , once there 20 bumper and bonnet re-spray :)

The car is a credit to you Marc , My dad thought it was brand new

just ordered a few bits to keep me busy before saturday :) Full LED upgrade ie sides , brakes , number plates and interior , some carbon wrap 2 meters worth for the engine cover and a few little bits , and ordered new drilled and vented discs all round with mintex pads :) will post pics up when im done :)

Looks in perfect condition, enjoy it, you have the best colour for the GTI ;)

Just noticed you are in Staffordshire, where about are you?

live in lichfield mate ! what about yourself ?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...