03 plate silver sport

matt~black

I shall be breaking an '03 sport with 41k on the clock

-good engine with the exception of the sump will be welded but i will get this done in order to show it running or can sell with a 75bhp model sump i'll have to check it wont cause any issues first though

-good gearbox

-gti interior

-everything else excluding o/s front body parts and rear bumper

will update tomorrow with detailed pics of the car and also paintcodes etc open to offers on anything or will think up some prices as i strip the bits out thanks ... matt

2011-03-15090744.jpg

2011-03-15090757.jpg

2011-03-15090811.jpg

2011-03-15090837.jpg

2011-03-15090857.jpg

2011-03-15090917.jpg

2011-03-15090846.jpg

Bits sold

-front hubs

-o/s driveshaft

-black plastic bits

-both mirrors

Sold pending payment/collection

-rear beam

-engine,'box and ecu

-engine loom

Still have lots of bits left have had alot of interest in the 4 wheels at £120 but no definate takers yet and also the gti seats @ £150 but I'm open to offers

Edited by matt~black

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be breaking an '03 sport with 41k on the clock

-good engine with the exception of the sump will be welded but i will get this done in order to show it running or can sell with a 75bhp model sump i'll have to check it wont cause any issues first though

-good gearbox

-gti interior

-everything else excluding o/s front body parts and rear bumper

will update tomorrow with detailed pics of the car and also paintcodes etc open to offers on anything or will think up some prices as i strip the bits out thanks ... matt

hi, how much for three door locks and key? and what colour are seats?

thanks ste

who much for passenger wing mirror? and is it stubby or normal size? cheers

all passenger mirrors are stubby iirc it's just the drivers that are different sizes can do it for £20 posted??

hi, how much for three door locks and key? and what colour are seats?

thanks ste

Do you need ignition barell aswell to match? I'm not sure if the chip can be changed over from key to key can do full set with the 1 key i have (cheap to add another it's the chip for imobiliser that's the expensive part) for £30 posted

also it is the standard dark grey seats same as in all gti's afaik

Edited by matt~black

How much for alloys?

sorry must have missed this post i have to confirm tomorrow and get some pictures but providing i have 4 good wheels with tyres £120+ postage/can possibly meet partway

hi looking for disc rear beam and rear bumper also drivers elec window switch can you help ?? cheers dave

beam for £100 collected bumper is damaged i think and may have a buyer for the window switch already but will get back to you if not

cheers ... matt

sorry must have missed this post i have to confirm tomorrow and get some pictures but providing i have 4 good wheels with tyres £120+ postage/can possibly meet partway

beam for £100 collected bumper is damaged i think and may have a buyer for the window switch already but will get back to you if not

cheers ... matt

how bad is the bumper ?? may still have it if not too bad send me some pics when you can moodyvr6@hotmail.com let me know on the switch cheers when could i collect the beam ??

I'm not really sure it may have just been pulled out the clips on the corner but i not really looked at it will get pics tomorrow and when you wanna collect beam and i can get it off ready for ya?

ok no problems send me some pics and hopefully pick everything up together are you about through the day ?? 07836744200 message me cheers

I think I may already have a buyer for the window switches but can put you third in line failing that they're only cheap from vw as they break all the time and easy to replace with no tools needed, I do have rad fan £15 posted ok?

I already have someone interested in the gearbox so shall let you know if he drops out have shafts though if your interested £40 posted for the pair? the interior is standard type in all gti's grey with red stitching looking for £150 for that can get pics if interested ... matt

I think I may already have a buyer for the window switches but can put you third in line failing that they're only cheap from vw as they break all the time and easy to replace with no tools needed, I do have rad fan £15 posted ok?

Can you let me know if its a two wire or a three wire plug on the rad fan please? Cheers

don't suppose it has dark grey/black sunvisors? (I'm guessing not if the headlining is the light grey)

also - I've got a set of standard 14" alloys & tyres that I could offer as a swap against those if you'd be interested?

also whereabouts in Cov are you? Got friends that live out in Ryton-on-Dunsmore if you're anywhere near there I can get him to collect for me.

don't suppose it has dark grey/black sunvisors? (I'm guessing not if the headlining is the light grey)

also - I've got a set of standard 14" alloys & tyres that I could offer as a swap against those if you'd be interested?

also whereabouts in Cov are you? Got friends that live out in Ryton-on-Dunsmore if you're anywhere near there I can get him to collect for me.

swap std wheels for std wheels? :s

How much for the front seats?

i'm after £150 for the complete set but your welcome to make an offer on the fronts alone just bear in mind the rears are prety much worthless on their own ... matt