My lupo Gti

Danny.P GTI

Steering wheel is a straight fit you would need a resistor for the air bag tho

really? thats strange. the three other gti's on here i can think of with mk5/6 wheels took a fair bit of work to get it to fit

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? thats strange. the three other gti's on here i can think of with mk5/6 wheels took a fair bit of work to get it to fit

Nah not hard the hardist bit is fitting the the airbag split ring on the mm steering wheel you have to drill holes in the back of the wheel

Nah not hard the hardist bit is fitting the the airbag split ring on the mm steering wheel you have to drill holes in the back of the wheel

someone needs to do a "how to" on this cos id love a different wheel.

Wiring the airbag and horn up correctly is the hardest part Marcus. Or you can use a resistor and cheat lol :P

Car looked good at the weekend bud

Wiring the airbag and horn up correctly is the hardest part Marcus. Or you can use a resistor and cheat lol :P

Car looked good at the weekend bud

When i did mine (easy Mk5 one) it took ages to work right.

Alex, looks like you car has a twin.

looking great fella have you any details on the gear knob, part number, price? ive been looking for one for ages

Edited by dubsy

• 2 weeks later...

Very Nice, though agreed, the roof is really letting it down. I have a strong disliking for that 3M Carbon Wrap stuff looks cheap, its like a Lenso BSX compared to whatever model BBS they are based on. :D

Silver on Red works perfectly

Edited by LewB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this gti, the wheels look the perfect sizes too, nice and wide on the front as well as the rear, very very nice mate :)