Erm, BARGAIN?!

Liam-R

Seems to good to be true, so I would do all the checks first.

Tow eye covers are missing from the front, so there's a hint at possible front end damage.

Either that, or maybe its just been towed back cus something catastrophic went wrong with it?

There must be something, cus you dont own this kind of car without checking the price of them second hand!

Ha! After him agreeing for me to come visit the car this evening and me asking for an address, this was the email he sent!

Hi again,

The car is located in Germany but is still registered in UK and have UK number plates and documents(all present). I would like to use a shipping company for this deal because we are very busy at work and we cannot come back in UK to sell the car. The process is very easy as I have just bought a BMW X5 and this is why I know how it works.This company will handle the delivery of the car and also they will handle all the registration papers. I will pay the delivery taxes and you will receive the car directly at your home address.

Let me explain you the whole process:

- First of all i need your name, address and phone number ( Then i will go to the shipping company to make the arrangements )

- After the car is in their custody they will send you a confirmation and also payment instructions.

- In 4 days, you will receive the car and from that moment you will have 5 days to inspect it.

- After the 5 days period is over the shipping company will come to you and if you decided to keep the car they will transfer the documents on your name and once the car is registered on your name they will release the payment to me.

If you decide not to buy the car they will send you a full refund of the deposit and will get the car back to me without any cost from your side.

I think that will be ok for both of us, so if you want to go ahead please email me back.

Thanks,

I knew something was fishy about it, funny :lol:

Very dodgy. I think they are just stealing the pictures and descriptions off ebay and trying to sell cars they don't own.

Lupo GTI was on eBay, 2 days ago for £5,495 (still on Autotrader), now on Pistonheads two days ago for half the price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-LUPO-GTi-2004-53-REG-BLACK-/170591355724?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27b809834c

BMW X3 was on eBay 2 days ago for £11,950, now on Pistonheads for almost half price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-BMW-X3-SPORT-AUTO-BLACK-/280624864315?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41568b9c3b

Big scam!