ce2985d6.jpg

a81ceeea.jpg

b4b6741e.jpg

6b23aea0.jpg

b5800046.jpg

956fa1bb.jpg

a22a315e.jpg

cac4b153.jpg

It's not finished yet it's still very much a work in progress all comments welcome. Hopefully all good lol sorry about duplicate photos new to photo bucket

Cheers gareth

Edited by V3 1UPO

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There not oz saturns there ronal r7s lol they do look alot alike tho.

It started it's life as a 1.0e so trying to keep it standard sleeper exterior with a gti interior feel like I said not finished yet so plenty more money to spend on her before I'm totally satisfied ;-)

Thanks for comments

Gareth

There not oz saturns there ronal r7s lol they do look alot alike tho.

It started it's life as a 1.0e so trying to keep it standard sleeper exterior with a gti interior feel like I said not finished yet so plenty more money to spend on her before I'm totally satisfied ;-)

Thanks for comments P.s the light brows were on it wen I got it lol just haven't got round to taking them off will do it wen I tint the lights

Gareth

Lol it hasn't been hiding just only figured out how to get pictures on here today ha ha not very good with computers

And it's running about 240-250bhp

Loadsa fun annoying those ppl in 30-40 grand motors wen there's a little black v reg lupo up there Arse n going past them at silly speeds lol loadsa cheesy grin factor going on as I pass them he he

Loadsa fun annoying those ppl in 30-40 grand motors wen there's a little black v reg lupo up there Arse n going past them at silly speeds lol loadsa cheesy grin factor going on as I pass them he he

The main reason i'd love a sleeper!!!

Migth intrest you

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=72994&pid=865113&st=0entry865113

Edited by dj_lupz

Exhaust is gettin chopped and hidden. And i don't really like the GTI wheels, and brows will deffos be comin off wen I tint headlights lol they were on it wen I got it :-) Iv got some rx2s I'm refurbing at mo they will be goin on wen the **** weather goes.

Gareth

Exhaust is gettin chopped and hidden. And i don't really like the GTI wheels, and brows will deffos be comin off wen I tint headlights lol they were on it wen I got it :-) Iv got some rx2s I'm refurbing at mo they will be goin on wen the **** weather goes.

Gareth

Could replace the brows with some lashes ;)

I really do like these 1.8T conversions, what path did you take with the mounting of the engine?

Lol it hasn't been hiding just only figured out how to get pictures on here today ha ha not very good with computers

K03s/K04? Love the interior, would like to see with on wheeltrims and hidden exhaust for epic sleeper status :shades:

KO3 s off an Audi tt 180 bhp front mount cooler remapped hasn't been rollin roaded as yet so not precise on bhp bloke said between 240-250bhp which is plenty in such a small car doesn't like the rain or this crappy weather much I can tell ya

Cheers for comments

Gareth

Ahh Just noticed this because of the forsale thread... like others have said love its oemness :), looks like a really nice install.

Could i possibly get a tiny bit of info from you? What engine have you used for the conversion and how low does the sump sit??

I've been looking at a 20vt engine from a golf, and when in the lupo the sump sits really low, low enough not to be able to run the car right down on its arse, i should have probably got some precise measurements but nevermind... Just wondering if your sump hangs low or not? I've heard you can get shallower sumps for the golf.. i may have to take a look into it. Cheers

Edited by BaileyVW

Nothing to say about sump sitting low! It Does like a biatch........ Lol in all fairness it makes no difference how low it sits if u fit it u know where it sits so Ur not gonna drive it aggravated around the streets where theres speed bumps! It's about 4-5 inch off the floor only an estimate as not measured it. But I reckon if u went at a speed bump at 20mph and lowered think Ur gonna have a pricey repair job as I pretty much stop wen I go over them even train tracks. Hope this helps buddy I can take a photo of how much gap there is if needed buddy just let me no

Cheers

Gareth

With standard internals and pretty much running at the best I'm gonna get without spending more money nah I don't think I want to to be honest I'm very happy with wat it's at now lol. It's only up for sale as Iv got a daughter that's more expensive to run than any car Iv owned.

The money Iv spent on it is a deposit on a house lol need to stop now before my baby girl ends up on eBay lol

Cheers

Gareth