GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

Yeah a daily, but not in winters of course ^_^ Roads are complete **** here, the Lupo makes sparklings every day :P I only lift it up a little bit when I really really have to. Sometimes I have to do a full stop on middle of the road so that I can clear one tiny bump without scraping much, other drivers love me a lot :clap:

Yeah. I am fullu aware of it's a "chav-thing" in your country. I think it's a cool joke, but I'm no way serious about the flamethrower, not gonna try lighten up a cigarette with it and put the stuff on youtube...

lols, cmon guys give some time haha. I don't even have the hubs off yet. New rear bags came yesterday = prepare to say bye bye for being able to use coils ever again on this car without swapping the rear beam.

lols, cmon guys give some time haha. I don't even have the hubs off yet. New rear bags came yesterday = prepare to say bye bye for being able to use coils ever again on this car without swapping the rear beam.

So the rear has been static the whole time? Shi tttt

No I just replace these:

rullapalje.jpg

to these:

palje2.jpg

New ones are far more better (they tolerate more abuse when driving low PSI, and they allow more lowz than the product above) but they wont fit to Lupos. So we make them fit.

Nope, they're just weaker due to it's structure. Will worn out quicker than the 2nd bag. They weren't even designed for suspension in the 1st place, they were ment to be used in lorries seats etc.

Edited by jjjkkk