GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

whos lower ;)

Haha, GTFO of my thread!;) lol jk

Hmm have you done something to that area around the ARB? Looks like something is missing but can't really figure out what.

OH and take that MK5 away, that's one of my favorites. Bagged 2-door R32 w/ 17" wheels is my dream car. Hopefully I can afford one some day...:blush:

Edited by jjjkkk

Have you ever been driving about and accidentally pressed your control unit and a massive like 30psi of air burst's into one of your struts?? i tell ya not great at 80mph on the motor way hahaha

car is the dog's b******* matey ;) jealous does not even cover it!!!

Edited by Dean Robinson

Have you ever been driving about and accidentally pressed your control unit and a massive like 30psi of air burst's into one of your struts?? i tell ya not great at 80mph on the motor way hahaha

car is the dog's b******* matey ;) jealous does not even cover it!!!

Nah, I only can control front and rear as a separate unit.

_big.jpg

_big.jpg

_big.jpg

Edit: Didn't leave with an empty hands, i was actually pretty stocked!

img1288rk.jpg

Edited by jjjkkk

love air.... apart from when you get a leak grrr ;)

atleast leaks on air systems are clean. leaky hyraulics however :blink:

lookin good jjjkkk!

Thanks y'all, and ben :D

Mannn, this stupid house-project eats up all my money. Yup I'm moving, and this year only spare money for car will go to cam belt service I'm affraid. Wellll, we'll chop the front end more so I can lay on frame with 185/45/15 as well! :lol: We'll do the rear end later when I actually HAVE some nice 15"'s other than GTI's stock rims. Then we'll line up the rear wheels with arches, add negative camber, etc, because I want the rear wheels POKE, just like they do on 14's, but it still needs to go as low if not lower!

Oh, and my TH-lines are 9's at front now, rather than 8.5 ;) poke poke poke :wub:

Other news: I'm in LOVE. God how I like dubs with tiny wheels :wub:

5719481661_bef3b0489b_z.jpg

5700280484_8647424167_z.jpg

5699709649_6f8a99a4d6_z.jpg

5701678859_dcf976606d_z.jpg

5700281362_d9c17abf5e_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

An hint, what I'm after pretty soon. Haha THIS will bring HATE!! :lol:

So the idea is...spend loads of money on a car, and then ruin it by destroying all of the underside.

I don't get it :(

Some minitruckers actually drag their frame, they think it's the only "real" way to do it, kinda like bags vs. coils.

Few years ago, when I first time heard about draggin from my friend (Some of you remember the black Chevy with Escalade front end) I thought it's mad (As a bad way). Now few years later I'm finding myself doing the same thing lol! I totalled the titanium bits after a day I posted them here. Can't show you the videos cause I don't have them and the material will be a part of a larger movie.

I think I put some steel bits on next time and will ask someone to film it up and put on youtube or something.