Cambridge Rear Lights

starbank

I'll have em soon aswell marq biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its like someone on here said once, sooner or later the standard lights are going to be cool again smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

to be honest you know, (at the risk of sounding like a right misery i mite add) i cant see what all the fuss is about with these tail lights - yeah they do look good but i personally think the standard ones look better

QUOTE(payna)
to be honest you know, (at the risk of sounding like a right misery i mite add) i cant see what all the fuss is about with these tail lights - yeah they do look good but i personally think the standard ones look better

For me, I hate the way they rear lights look, all red, compared with some other vw's that have fairly interesting reflector arrangement, the lupos is the weak point of the car, design wise. The thing I love about these lights is that the dark indicator lense breaks up the redness, and looks lovely to me eyes, simple yet effective.

As I said in another thread somewhere, if a company made an aftermarket set of slick, nicely designed lights I'd buy em, but as is all the aftermarket lights look way way way too fussy. Imho.

QUOTE(AndyW)
QUOTE(payna)

For me, I hate the way they rear lights look, all red

But when I see Ross's Red GTi I always think how good the standand lights look.

It depends on the car IMO.

On a Silver Lupo, Canbridge lights look great, as they almost look silver, and on a black car, they look tinted.

Just a shame, you only have two choices really smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)

But when I see Ross's Red GTi I always think how good the standand  lights look.

Yeah, I'd agree with you there, the red cars are the only ones that look good to my eyes with the standard lights. Silver I don't tend to notice, that said snoops looks smart with them on, but black seems to be the best colour served by getting these lights, hoping the same will go for my car too, as I don't like the red lights on mine.

yeah i think the colour choice of the car is the clincher. they do look good with the silver and the darker colours, but with the silver you could go either way and it would still look good - i like the all red look of em, with the clear reverse light. it keeps it looking a bit smoother.

iam sure that if the cambridges were on standard i would be quite happy with them, but they dont do enough for me to go out and buy them over the all red version.

• 3 weeks later...