Stig to join 5th Gear

foxy

I have just been informed by ones father that Ben Collins is to join the 5th Gear team for the new series which will be aired on a Friday night

Don't understand this.... They already have Tiff and Jason Plato who I both rate has top class drivers.(Miles better than any of the three on Top gear), so whats he going to do?

Fifth Gear, the place where Top Gear presenters go to see out their senior years. Is it definately Collins or the Black Stig? The TV ad just said the bloke who used to be The Stig.

Although they do manage to review some cars every now and then :rolleyes:

I'm sure Top Gear can come up with something to fill the void. Red Stig - new and improved, with more wages.

Edited by IDGM

I only watch Fifth Gear if Top Gear or even Dragons Den isnt on, and thats at a push if im even at home.

The point of the stig is to drive a car around a track while wondering who he is, now we know he's pretty much pointless on Top Gear.

They'll probably just get a new stig from somewhere anyway...they always do...

Top Gear - Reviews on cars to talk to your mates about you'd never be able to afford.

Fifth Gear - Reviews about cars you can most probably afford with a decent enough job.

Both programmes have got really boring lately.

I even can't be bothered watching the Gadget Show now that Suzi Perry has lost her sexy sparkle despite her continuing to wear clothes that might otherwise prove entertaining. Which is a shame, I might need to draw on the Gadget Show to promote my cheapskate iPad headrest mount :blink: and another more formidable product in the pipeline.

I vote the Hunny Monster replaces The Stig. He must be due a return now the Tetley Tea Folk have been reanimated.

Edited by IDGM

Only reason I watch 5th Gear is for Jason and Tiff doing there thing in amasing cars, and I thought Ben Collins slagging off Top Gear and the Stig was highly un-necessary and disrespectful to something that has made his carrier and him a household name.

not seen the latest adverts then ?

Don't tell me they've brought him back. What about his sidekick and Benny Hill actor, Henry McGee?

I'll try again then.

The Stig should be...

The loud cartoon girl off the TRRRRRIIIIIIO adverts.

Edited by IDGM