Club Lupo rolling road day at Awesome

AwesomeAl

Hi Guys,

I've been speaking to a couple of Club Lupo members and it seems there is a little bit of interested in getting a Club Lupo rolling road day organised!

It's been a fair while since the last one, of which the majority of cars were Non-Lupo.

The rolling road day will take place on Saturday 23rd October 2010, prices are as follow:

Cost per run: £35 (inc VAT) for 2WD • £45 (inc VAT) for 4WD

Includes three runs and a laminated print out.

This will be a Club Lupo members ONLY rolling road event, so all slots will be for Club Lupo members, however we don't mind if any ex lupo owners with other cars would like to put their cars on the rollers to see what kind of power they are running.

A maximum of 25 slots are available, although we only need a minimum of 10 Paid and Confirmed in advance for the day to go ahead. Payments can be made in two ways, Either by Telephone with a debit or credit card, or via Paypal if you require.

If within 10 days of the event, we don't have confirmation and payment from 10 attendees, unfortunately the day will have to be cancelled - However for any that have paid, your money will be refunded without a problem.

Please mark your interest 'clearly' in this thread. By adding your name to the list you are confirming your attendance.

Everyone is welcome to join us even if you are not running, rolling road days are a great opportunity to meet Club Lupo members see their cars up close and gain some knowledge while having a good laugh..don't be shy. smile.gif

Many thanks, Al.

Awesome GTI Store.

For your information, we are located in Irlam, Manchester. (M44 5AH)

Around 5 minutes drive from Junction 21 on the M6, and around 5 minutes drive from Junction 11 on the M60.

Edited by AwesomeAl

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

Will it be okay for me to come to the rr day at awesome but i dont drive a lupo, i drive a mk2 leon and am an active member over on seatcupra i missed the last awesome rr day with seatcupra so it will be good to get on the rollers of possible let me know thanks

Singh123

Gojinder

Hi guys

Will it be okay for me to come to the rr day at awesome but i dont drive a lupo, i drive a mk2 leon and am an active member over on seatcupra i missed the last awesome rr day with seatcupra so it will be good to get on the rollers of possible let me know thanks

Singh123

Gojinder

Hey Gojinder! Long time no see mate!

There has been talk with Mark (zboyd) about Seat Cupra net possibly having another rolling road day in December as they did last year! It's not 100% as of yet though!

Why would it be hated??

Because its barely a Lupo, and running a 2.0 Redtop in the front.

Saying that, this isn't Edition38, people might actually respect the work gone into it.

1. Sarah_Diamond

2. Robgti

3. eMz

4. 99hjhm

5. Copeycupra

6. SamAtkinson

7. MarkS

Been dying to get my car on the rollers!

Although, I'll die a little inside if it's anything under 125! And then never tell my mates about it :lol:

Although, I'll die a little inside if it's anything under 125! And then never tell my mates about it :lol:

GTI's are actually only rated at 123bhp (125PS), so that's another 2 bhp before you have to start crying :lol:

As long as it's a Lupo in body, I'm sure people will love it!

It's great to see proper race stuff once in a while as well as all the 'Fast Road' cars!

Saying that, this isn't Edition38, people might actually respect the work gone into it.

Too right!

GTI's are actually only rated at 123bhp (125PS), so that's another 2 bhp before you have to start crying :lol:

It's a good job most cars do a little bit more than that after they've loosened up!

I think the worst we've seen on a Lupo GTI was 118bhp. That was caused by a really badly fitted induction kit!

That's deffo not on the CL approved engine swap list, I'm afraid it's gonna get hated. Too heavy over the front isn't it... ruining the handling characteristics of the Lupo, etc, etc.

Sounds ****ing mint to me though.