Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

I've always wanted some cookie cutters, but the set with the 'good' offset are hard to come by

This looks awesome on them cant wait to see it sitting right on them come warmer weather.

can you get them with a high offset? what is it? like you say, i've only ever seen ones for sale with the low offset

Looking smart aswell mate :)

well ill message you treblet when my dampers go thankyou ever so much

cheers its real low now and custom arch rolling haha, speedwise nothing really i sat behind him whole way down Straight roads but hes better down lanes.

His interior hes done a lot work to his interior and better stance

Honestly good work fella this car is going to be all kinds of awesome, especially when it is back on the cookie cutters.

Some Johari window for Jamie. I'm sure arosabin is aware that the seals on the rear shocks might go pop.

Aware and just does give a..?

The cookie cutters arrived back yesterday thanks to danny porter, dark gloss red, yeah after owning a metro its hard to be sensible with ride height :P thanks i like g60s ill prefer cookie cutters when got 2 new tyres. Shame the engine dont work :(

Haha it was a joke with the frog because it kept crawling through the g60s it doesnt sit like that anymore anyway,

Im getting a better exhauat the company messed the tip up badly was supposed to be like a lupo gti size but they ****ed it up and im having some trouble trying to get them to sort it if not getting the scorpion sports backbox