Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

o rite :P i should of really cleaned my bay but havent got the time, march isnt too bad still like 2 months though :(

yeah man do it now while the engines out! would be so much easier :)

it is a bit far away but still...good things come to those who wait lol. knowing my luck though the thing will blow up once its back on the road.

yours should be spot now with that engine all sorted

cheers for the good comments :)

ive ran it in 100miles now

after all the money and time spent i forgot to clean my injectors. change my crank sensor and air mass sensor so spent alot of time today cleaning and changing everything just need to crank sensor.

8 engine faults in. 7 done 1 to go :)

o and sports usually run 10bar compression and ive done mine and its now on 13.2 bar

Love this car, cookies are awesome and i must say that colour was a bold move, paid off, sad to hear your considering breaking it, if so let me know how much for the wheel and boss kit (same as a lupo im guessing) ? ? ?

You might be better just trying to sell it as a whole, pretty sure someone who's quite handy with engines/electronics would snap it up. I'm tempted myself but know nothing when it comes to electric stuff!