Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

yeah they arrived and swapped the gloos black handle into my existing gloss black surround, thankyou :) so pleased with them :)

haha its alright i could work if were being serious

its took a lot of cutting and sanding my rear archs to get no rubbing whilst driving and bending the front lips up to get no catching and -3.5 on the front and -2.1 on the rear.

ive got the FK short rear springs and full interior then abour 20mm left on the fronts which could be used up this weekend ;)

Cool little car this.

I'm with you on the effort of a GTI swap just to gain 23bhp, I think the benefit is the

polo gti is then tunable further than that quite happily.

Decent mani, exhaust and induction kit with a remap could you see a have an extra 10-15bhp anyways.

Cookie cutters are still one of my favorite wheels the offsets are always what put me off getting a set but you seem to be managing nicely

on them with a decent drop some props to you for that.

cheers i really am suprised ive got hardly any knocking and catching

cheers jowey its took me 2 months to get it sat like this :P

ive got a raceland mani, straight through with scorpion backbox, 13.2 bar compression with oversized pistons and lightened crank, long ratio gearbox. and pipercross panel filter with direct cold air feed. and i surprise a lot of people with this :P

cheers i really am suprised ive got hardly any knocking and catching

cheers jowey its took me 2 months to get it sat like this :P

ive got a raceland mani, straight through with scorpion backbox, 13.2 bar compression with oversized pistons and lightened crank, long ratio gearbox. and pipercross panel filter with direct cold air feed. and i surprise a lot of people with this :P

your hard work has not gone unnoticed, sits real nice

would be well worth getting a map done then mate as you'll probably find you can squeeze an extra few horses out and probably make it even more responsive.

plus you'll get a little print out with the bhp and power curve on which is always nice for willy waving :P

thankyou, i still aiming for a few more mm on the front of this ;)

i went to get it mapped by company called r-tech who are less that a mile from my house and they refused to do it. said wasnt worth the hassle and said its complicated ecu

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the comments :)

still undecided what to do with it

i changed my engine coolant sensor today and after 10months my starting problem is fixed after a £12 sensor

coolantsensor.jpg

and just quick snap was dirty though

hammonds.jpg

and all i can say is MODS

then MIVW MIVW MIVW MIVW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...