And the day before UD decided front was too high

1b485398.jpg

Cleaned the bay up with jetwash

cbd9819c.jpg

49869ae6.jpg

And a finished shot of the rear camber to get 8.5j in and joeporter sneaking in

dbc5bdbf.jpg

Cheers piers others think otherwise.

Nah nothing is coming off the car just parts i cant be bothered to fit, properly cost you nothing to get them trimmed, they were peeling off anything so i wouldnt get incredible excited over having them

mate, this forum is full of haters... they pick fault with everything... for example my car. They cant just say yeah thats pretty cool! its almost like it would hurt them that someone has done one better than them.

Your car is mega.

it makes me laugh at some of the comments on club lupo. people mention about little bits and bobs on certain cars because they are jealous. if they see a big group following another car thats clean they copy everyone else and think its amazing.

I saw a lupo at UD that had a dint in the bonnet... its supposed to be the most immaculate car on planet earth according to some people on here... it doesnt mean im going to bad mouth that car because its pretty awesome!

one thing i will say, for all those that pick faults with cars get a ****ing life... you will always be able to find something wrong unless your sad, have no friends and no life and spend hours upon hours at night polishing bolts and under things that dont get seen. No car is perfect, especially those used on a daily basis. people forget that... and the ones who try and bring them down usually have **** cars anyway lol

Edited by Piers

no life and spend hours upon hours at night polishing bolts and under things that dont get seen.

fattty? ;)

fattty? ;)

no lol. Fattys car is beautiful but im sure he will be the first to agree with me that its not immaculate. i would challenge anyone on here... let me have a look round any car and i could find something that could be improved...

I will just clarify, i have a slight obsession with Fatty's car and im certainly not trying to take anything away from it :thumbsup:

Love reading a good rant :) haha who's was the Lupo with the ding on the bonnet? I don't think I paid much attention this year!

Binns I think your car is crap :) lol only joking it does look good with that stance on those wheels!!

Edited by Emz

Ok mate, what perforated leather do you reckon it is cause rich had no idea haha. As for the hater f*** them just use it as motivation :)

mate, this forum is full of haters... they pick fault with everything... for example my car. They cant just say yeah thats pretty cool! its almost like it would hurt them that someone has done one better than them.

Your car is mega.

it makes me laugh at some of the comments on club lupo. people mention about little bits and bobs on certain cars because they are jealous. if they see a big group following another car thats clean they copy everyone else and think its amazing.

I saw a lupo at UD that had a dint in the bonnet... its supposed to be the most immaculate car on planet earth according to some people on here... it doesnt mean im going to bad mouth that car because its pretty awesome!

one thing i will say, for all those that pick faults with cars get a ****ing life... you will always be able to find something wrong unless your sad, have no friends and no life and spend hours upon hours at night polishing bolts and under things that dont get seen. No car is perfect, especially those used on a daily basis. people forget that... and the ones who try and bring them down usually have **** cars anyway lol

Mine ??

:)

I don't think it's fair to mention who's car it was as I'm sure it would start something for some people on here.

No Ryan :) your car is beautiful.

I will be dead honest and say that 99% of the cars at ud were beautiful and we dont need to go picking faults with any of them. Every car I had a look at was awesome to see. Instead of immediately looking for problems I look at the good things and the only reason I noticed a slight dint on the bonet I mentioned (when I say slight I mean tiny!) was because of the lights in the room.... I just caught it at a glance. I didn't feel it necessary to go telling the world who's car it was etc... That's pathetic. Especially when my car is covered in little marks lol!

I just want the owner of that car to be aware. It was the SLIGHTEST of marks but I'm just trying to make a point about people being too picky and this was a good example :)

Your car is mega.

mine??? :tongueout: ?? , mines got stone chips but thats the way i like it, pmsl :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

sorn, uninsured, axle stands, see it back out in july i suppose.

civics funner

this is saddening :( i really hope you can produce something amazing now to show everyone how good the car is!