Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

Silver, ek4 sir jap impor, B16A 170bhp standard probably around 185 now. 1996 plate. lSD ek9 gearbox, short shift, extended shifter with weighted gear knob. Quick release wheel and lots of other goodies under the bay and chassis wise

Silver, ek4 sir jap impor, B16A 170bhp standard probably around 185 now. 1996 plate. lSD ek9 gearbox, short shift, extended shifter with weighted gear knob. Quick release wheel and lots of other goodies under the bay and chassis wise

jesus mate i dont blame you for binning the arosa there, sounds like a right beast only question i have is weighted gear nob?? whats that about first time ive hear of it..

Sounds good mate, that civic will look amazing on the bbs! Guy where I live has same civic as you and It looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

o its been off the road a month now and all ive done is change the wheels twice get rid of the momo and replace it with a dished suede omp wheel.

i took the front bumper off ready for repaint and US side markers ;)

c7550b9d.jpg

got a bit carried away

a2b81480.jpg

00831f5d.jpg

17721791.jpg

gonna clean up my headlights etc

photo of the inside

0f86e286.jpg

then ive removed the rear lights as might tinker with them and i never wired up reverse light on both sides :P

5b1b0f19.jpg

c1787c81.jpg

373eaf86.jpg

its expected date to be back on the road is august the first still plenty of wiring issues to do and hopefully some more interior things!

keep checking!

o and make sure your here on wednesday

398811_167306803394880_100003466832980_223487_2076350209_n.jpg

I haven't wired up reverse either lol my fog is the reverse in the drivers sideone I need to wire the fog in :(

mine are all wired up fine apart from didnt link up both reverse lights only have one. but your only supposed to have one rear fog light