my tdi

north wales loop

• 2 weeks later...

here are my new hoops fresh from the re-furbers, renault alpine turbines staggered 15x6.5 15x8.5 painted focus st "asbo orange" along with the centrecaps. will be on by U.D see you all there!!! sorry for the crappy pic.

0Mj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

its kind of like the bike inner tube method, scrunch the cling into a long sausage ish shape and wedge it in the gap between tire and wheel so that it seals all the way round, make sure there is plenty of lube on the rim and then start putting air in the tire. As the tire inflates ensure the cling seals the gap and that no air is escaping.After a bit of prodding the film into place the cling will slide up towards the bead along with the tire. Then POP! and the job is done! All you do then is let the air back out of the tire so that the remaining cling can be peeled away before re-inflating!

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the colour of your old wheels mate. Looks like toffee apple ;-) you should have kept them!

And the roofrack is awesome. Thats excatly what im after.

thats wat the collour was!!! candy apple red! lol

i apologise in advance for the horendous pics, got the wheels on,room for around an inch more lows. so ive ordered fk silverline springs for the rear as i beleive that they are shorter.

Photo0667.jpg

Photo0662.jpg

Photo0666-1.jpg

your lupo's sweet mate! mini's ftw, ive helped my mate for the past year and a half build his v tec turbo mininnnnnnnini :D just thought you might be interested like :) im sure youll know theyre all rotten as hell and appreciate the work!!!! :lol:

250bhp FWD B18 iirc with t34 skyline turbo nomnom

76dfb6d6.jpg

d0a58afe.jpg

me in the red shirt :) :) :)

e6db09bb.jpg

finito! all worth it in the end!

47948c3b.jpg

she is truly gorgeous, just a bit poorly atm after racing a 911 turbo and blowing the head gasket :( stripping the engine once again!!!! she'll be back within the next month and after a tune up hopefully running 280 bhp

8a207e6a.jpg

sorry if it seems as if im hijacking. thought you might like it anyways!!!!

JOSH X

ha ha that mini is insane lol shame you couldent get everything under the bonnet so its a bit more stealthy like, but still a looker never the less, does your friend race it? we race in the 16v mini sprint and hillclimb championship i you fancy it? my dads build thread is here>

http://www.16vminiclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8564&page=14

as for the springs i just rang venom motorsport and ordrered a set, just ask for fk silverline rear springs for a lupo and pay over the fone.

Edited by north wales loop

ha ha that mini is insane lol shame you couldent get everything under the bonnet so its a bit more stealthy like, but still a looker never the less, does your friend race it? we race in the 16v mini sprint and hillclimb championship i you fancy it? my dads build thread is here>

http://www.16vminiclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8564&page=14

as for the springs i just rang venom motorsport and ordrered a set, just ask for fk silverline rear springs for a lupo and pay over the fone.

its a bit poorly atm but he hasnt hill climbed it or anything, has too much weight in amplifiers :lol: i wish it had fitted under too but its so tight and we hate them bloody horrid extended front ends everyone uses! once its back up i guess itll do a couple of track days :D dare say redtop mini shifts! jimmy's has a bit of an issue putting its power down :(

i really like the lairy colour scheme on your lupo <3