my tdi

north wales loop

the swift in a mini is a perfect conversion im my eyes, not stupid power like a redtop or a vtec but still nippy enuff to smoke scoobys lol! does 0-60 in just under 5 seconds and 0-100 in around 14 seconds, we have had it up to 135mph bt jibbed out as it has no saftey features like a roll cage if we pranged it!!!

thanx for the comments on my loop, the battenberg looks the mutts nutts!

• 2 weeks later...

painted and smoothhed centrecaps!! need to get rolling now in order to fit them!

still unsure about the collour at the mo. maby bright pink would be cool? or baby blue? what u guys think?

Photo0571.jpg

Edited by north wales loop

• 3 weeks later...

et 37 matey.

slight rubbing but nothing major! and im running no adjuster rings at the back just the base plates.

you know what they say! if you aint scrubbing you aint dubbing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

not done mutch to the loop for ages as funds are low due ti loosing job. got bored today and fiddled with this......

Photo0624.jpg

unsure if i like it or not as the comic look is getting pretty comon thease days.

Alo ordred a wiper blank from awsome, will update when i fit it.

• 2 months later...

no progress on the loop for quite some time now, but..... ive got some new hoops that im gonna refurb in focus st orange. should look good against the black. Then im going to make a start on the interior changing all the gray parts for black ones. will get pics up

as soon as something happens lol

And sorry for the ****ty update!

Edited by north wales loop

Thanx guys!

having money troubles at the mo so cant yet afford tyres for the new wheels :(

and it desperatley needs a tidy up, check straps replaced,fix heater controls,get black interior parts,sort some ice out,and maby make somekind of sump guard,all before this years shows.

I want your wheels!!!

same here lol. Are they banded golf steelies?

Sounds like a lot of work before the shows but im sure you can get it done. Mine still has a long way to go before its suitable for shows anyway haha.

• 3 weeks later...

yes they are golf steelies, but i had to sell them to fund the re-furb and tyes for the new wheels :( . so im running the uber gay standard alloys atm. :angry:

but good news the wheels are back from the furbers and they look amazing!! tyres also here ,just need fitting!

going to wait till ultimate dubs to reveal them tho!!1 B)