my tdi

north wales loop

its a bit poorly atm but he hasnt hill climbed it or anything, has too much weight in amplifiers :lol: i wish it had fitted under too but its so tight and we hate them bloody horrid extended front ends everyone uses! once its back up i guess itll do a couple of track days :D dare say redtop mini shifts! jimmy's has a bit of an issue putting its power down :(

i really like the lairy colour scheme on your lupo <3

ye the extended fronts are PROPER gay! thanks mate i wanted to do something diferent and a bit out of the box so i chose the silliest collour i could think of he he! let me know if you do any track days as i mite see you there! he he

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one !!!!

Love Orange :wub:

Sitting nice !!

Ryan

thanks guys!!!

the tim and tom interior is having a fling to morrow and new black sport seats going in, been giving them a good clean tonight

all i need then is a black handbrake gaitor and black door cards and door furniture and it will be ready for all types in a few weeks time. :)

and cross fingers my springs will be here by then for more lows

Edited by north wales loop

• 3 weeks later...

springs arrived today!!!! and seats are fitted LOOKS 100 TIMES BETTER!, hopfully fit the springs and get more lows by the week end, need a notch :wacko: Also got some shiny bonnet and boot lifters to fit. Pics will be posted over the week end.