Stalker's Lupo - !!!FOR SALE!!!

katiestalker

Audi tt maybe ?

That was a possibility yes as I didn't realise how cheap it would be for me to insure one :)

Thinking of a 9n3 GTi. They're a beeeeautiful looking car and have the power too! Not made a final decision yet though :)

i was at my local VW yesterday sat in a mk6 GTI just thinking how nice it would be to get one of these wheels in a lupo. lovelyyyyyyy.

still selling :(?

i was at my local VW yesterday sat in a mk6 GTI just thinking how nice it would be to get one of these wheels in a lupo. lovelyyyyyyy.

still selling :(?

It's so lovely to drive with it :) feels like a completely different car! Yeah not for a few months, gonna gain another years no claims then put it back to standard and sell :)

It's so lovely to drive with it :) feels like a completely different car! Yeah not for a few months, gonna gain another years no claims then put it back to standard and sell :)

yeah they really are nice. it sunds weird and creepy now, but i was literally sat there stroking the leather. hahahaha. its a shame to hear youre selling but everyone must move on. onwards and upwards.