turbo'ing my lupo

Guest nanalup

His first post i thought was serious then his trolling attempt totally failed when he went over the top.

Incase he changes his mind about RPM's, BHP's and LBFT's and decides to improve his MPG's, I have an amazing new fuel saving device on offer at only ÂŁ29.99...

fuel.jpg

Simply attach to the back of your accelerator pedal to severely reduce your fuel consumption.

BIG DAVE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW R.I.P.

i have 5 of those fake turbos on my car

one on the roof aerial and one on each wing mirror + one in zorst + one in my airbox

Edited by mrzogs

someone that is annoying and posts worthless **** on purpose to get a reaction from other members

EDIT: for example joining a feminist forum and telling them to stop playing on the internet and go make you a sandwich.

Edited by Jowey

Yeah indeed Jowey

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

someone that is annoying and posts worthless **** on purpose to get a reaction from other members

EDIT: for example joining a feminist forum and telling them to stop playing on the internet and go make you a sandwich.

LOL