How much stuff can you get in a Lupo?

SkillsGuiding

Hi all

Looking at getting a Lupo as a cheap to run daily and take the load off my Split and Notch.

Wondering though how much stuff can you get in a Lupo? I'm looking at getting a roof rack for my bikes and longboard but how big are they with the rear seats down? We've got 2 Border collies who need to be transported sometimes :-)

Cheers for the help!

Phil

http://skills-guiding.co.uk/

Theres loads of space! My mate mitch used to get his whole drum kit in, or his massive PA system (4 huge speakers). I sold my old interior (f+r seats and all door cards) and the lad came to pick it up, got that all in no probs!

Just have to be cleaver and use every single inch of space lol

an old member of this place, Pete, arrived at edition 38 in his lupo, with 2x Friends, 1x Guitar, 1x Tent, 3x Sleeping bags, 3x Pillows, 3x Rucksacks etc and a coolbag filled with food and drink!!

After that event, Pete's Green 16v Sport became known as the "Tardis"

...back seat down I you'll be fine for the dogs. Ghillie, my retriever,

[sexy voice]not just any retriever, but a flatcoated, flat brained, black, tongue always out, drewling lovable kind of hairy retriever[/sexy voice]

can fit in the boot with seats up, but for short trips only.

ive had my full pa in mine to, one 15 inch sub bass bin, two 12 inch tops speakers, mixer case and box of wires, box for mixer, speaker stands and bag, miini disc case box and mic box and still one passenger in the front, take out the little parcel shelf and rear head rests, fold the seats, simples.com