Tom's Bagged Yellow & Purple Lupo

Tomjw

• 1 month later...

Hi all! Havent updated on here for a while because I haven't really done much else to the loop but I've got plans ready for winter... Wether I go through with them or not all depends on my cash flow as it's mainly bodywork changes. Anyways here are some pictures of how the loop stands at the moment after a good clean... Then it rained... typical!

P1000273.jpg

P1000274.jpg

P1000271.jpg

P1000270.jpg

P1000272.jpg

P1000266.jpg

P1000267.jpg

P1000268.jpg

P1000269.jpg

P1000275.jpg

P1000277.jpg

P1000278.jpg

P1000279.jpg

P1000280.jpg

I would like to get some opinions on these bumpers that I am looking at aswell... Probly wont be to everyone's taste but I like them and theyre different. I was just wondering if they would be difficult to fit as theyre aftermarket.

VW-Lupo-MM-Clean-Style-Sideskirts_95004_CcW3.jpg

VW-Lupo-MM-Clean-Style-Rear-Bumper_95002_mEwo.jpg

Isn't the front what Niallod used to have on his?

Lupo's looking nice!

Yeah its the same... looked awesome on his car! and cheers :) Its coming along but it still has a lot of problems that needs fixing which you cant see on pictures

Recent update...

I was driving yesterday to my house and noticed a nasty smell... smelt like my clutch was burning but it felt fine and didnt smell anything after that so I took no notice until I smelt it again today and felt the steering wheel was pulling to the left... which I know that my left caliper has recently started sticking... so I gathered my caliper has seized and the pad was getting very hot causing the smell so I pulled over as Ive heard it can set on fire! So the front pads, discs and caliper and being replaced!

Update... Replaced the caliper today... the old one put up a fight to get off as it was stuck on lol! Braking feels so much better now and feels like my car can move freely unlike before it felt like there was a weight slowin it down :)

26102011006.jpg

She's proper tidy n no mistake, love all the purple detailing, especially them wheels - want!

:D sweet feckin unreal how much i like this motor

Cheers :D

She's proper tidy n no mistake, love all the purple detailing, especially them wheels - want!

Thanks mate... Theres still a few minor things which need sorting over winter and the wheels are actually up for sale but I prefer to swap as it saves the effort of finding some :) I went with purple because everyone does yellow and black *boreeeee*

Aye spotted them, bit out of my price range...but if a big bag of cash falls out of the sky mine will be going black & purple haha

Lol love the first picture hehe

Get some liners in there

Ryan

Lol love the first picture hehe

Get some liners in there

Ryan

Cheers,Yeah im going to PM Alex now about his liners and see if he can do some for me :)

Another update for you guys.... As usual when you replace one part another part buggers up! My other caliper has deicded to seize now so its being replaced tomorrow and ill have 2 fresh calipers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Out of a can? Then lacquered on top? Thinking of getting white primer and the Lupo Flash Red so it really stands out bright. And doing similar bits to you. Reckon that'll work?

Na was done with a spray gun.... would look nice :) I really like red cars especially when the paint is perfect :)

*Update*

So I decided to get my sub fitted as I couldnt sell it for the price I wanted. My mate fitted it for me as he's the bass geek and done an amazing job setting it up and getting it to look tidy :) Really pleased with how it sounds aswell for a sealed box... Im using a good quality 4awg wiring kit with the terminals grinded down to fit the amp as the 4awg terms are alot bigger then the amp ones... Ive got the audio bug now so I want to upgrade everything and hopefully have my mate design a box for me with a 12" DC Level 5 sub running off a Sundown amp and 0AWG wires but for now this will do as I can get the air shifting on a decent song and the interior shakes like mad :P I will upload pictures of it when I get them off my phone!

Cars looking for good Tom :) you still need to do the arch liners? If you do drop me a pm if you need any help :)

Thanks dude, Ive dropped you a PM on facebook :)

• 2 weeks later...

As promised here are the pictures of my sub :)

2011-11-11130422.jpg

2011-11-11130333.jpg

2011-11-11130350.jpg

Sadly I hit a pothole the other week and now the stereo has no power going to it from the ACC wire so Im driving without music until my uncle sorts it out :(

Also my car wouldnt start the other morning when it was cold so got the RAC out to test the battery and it needed replacing so got a Lion battery

2011-11-25125750.jpg

Sorted all my receipts Ive had since Ive owned the car aswell... was shocked how many there was!

2011-11-25150942.jpg

Winner of Golf+ Show My Ride this month! :) Submitted them ages ago as you can see the Lenso's are white

2011-11-27161608.jpg

Edited by Tomjw