Tom's Bagged Yellow & Purple Lupo

Tomjw

Nice work dude :shades:

Cheers guys :)

Getting rid of the Lenso's! Bored of them! Think this will be my 4th set of wheels in less than a year LOL!

Claying, polishing and waxing before Early Edition so will get pics up when its all finished :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all! Latest updates... Got a BMC CDA off my mates Polo GTI and ordered a fitting kit from Regals, was a pain in the arse as they send me the wrong parts out because the GTI filter is 80mm instead of the lupo 1.4 70mm so ive got an 85mm-70mm reducer to be glued to the cda then a 70mm-60mm reducer to glue to THAT reducer (LOL) then a 60mm 90% elbow that clamps straight to the TB which I prefer instead of using a reducer on the TB and having the clip fouling the TB cable :) Also got the support brackets so will be fitting it sometime this week and ill get a picture up :) Also resprayed the cambelt cover matt black as it faded and gloss blacked my front badge as it was chipped...

Going to Scarborough next week so anyone who's up that way look out for me :D

Cheers, Tom.

Fitted the CDA... with some problems along the way but its in, secure and sucking like a whore! lol... Used some industrial glue for the reducers so they wont be coming off...EVER lol Only problem was because having 2 reducers the cda was wayyy over to the side of the engine bay so I cut the silicone hose down then bolted the bracket to the engine :) not much room left in the bay now but im moving the catch tank near the water bottle then replacing the engine cover with something i found on german ebay ;) Ill get pics up soon of the cda on..

PEACE!

• 2 weeks later...

Yooo!

Couple of pics for you guys :) None of the CDA yet, want the engine bay cleaned up first before I get a decent picture :)

DSCF0836.jpg

DSCF0835.jpg

DSCF0834.jpg

DSCF0737.jpg

DSCF0733.jpg

DSCF0715.jpg

DSCF0714.jpg

Cheers :) Still not quite finished, got a few more things to get done before Dubmania!

I think some 15 - 20mm spacers on the rear will make it look that little bit nicer ;) nice car anyway

Haha check back on this thread next week and see whats on arrived in the post ;) muahaha

More updates! Got the ball rolling now for Dubmania!

Another sticker to the collection :)

20052011095.jpg

D/S Door shut before

20052011098.jpg

After

20052011099.jpg

P/S Door shut before

20052011096.jpg

After

20052011097.jpg

Floor mats steam cleaned :)

20052011103.jpg

Check back here next week for some more updates ;)

Edited by Tomjw

they came with the car but i think they were from ud!

This post was for the Camber Shims but theyre no long being fitted and the pictures are being removed so people dont get confused on whats being fitted

Edited by Tomjw

;) Big changes being made thursday! Will get pictures up ASAP muhaha :P

where is the lenso's?

You'll see thursday ;) My mate thought it was funny to put the Arosa trims back on, muppet :P

This post was for the 20mm Spacers but they are being sent back and being refunded as they are way to wide with my 195/45 tyres and I cant afford new tyres at the moment.

Edited by Tomjw

Theyre being fitted thursday so ill get pics up then :) Not sure how much ill need just enough for the tyre to tuck in :)