SNOW

sam bignell

My exhaust keeps filling up with snow!

06012010206.jpg

Were predicted more snow for Tuesdays between 5pm onwards around 10cm. But i have exams on Wednesday at Uni and I'm unsure what the policy is because I doubt Bristol will have as much snow as the countryside sad.gif

I want the snow to go or hault until my exams are over!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm stuck at home again, not because of snow this time though but the roads are covered in ice! Full width of the road i live in is like an ice rink. Anyone else having trouble?

Yes! The road in front of our plant is like an ice rink took me by surprise this morning. It is quite mild here, most of the snow has gone there was not any frost on the car this morning just light drizzle, I had slowed down to turn into the office car park and even at about 7mph the car was all over the place. Our quality manager followed a BMW in travelling in the opposite direction when it span three times at quite low speed. One of the trucks had a little spin a little further down the road. Take care everyone.

Edited by JB1.0e

We've got more. Ice allover the place and more snow on top. Aylesbury is completely gridlocked. My Brother-in-law left for work at 20 past 7 and upto an hour ago still hadn't got there. Haven't heard any more yet. Considering it's a 25 minute drive through town it's taken quite a while!

Meanwhile I'm at home in a warm bed :) Won't be getting to college today!

Looks quite widespread, hearing reports of a taxi skidding off an embankment onto a factory roof! Most busses are suspended and loads of schools shut. On the plus side though, its fkin hilarious watching people fall on their arses everywhere doing the old helecopter arms

I FU**ING HATE SNOW NOW!

I had to leave an extra hour early for an exam this morning to find my car has been hit in the car park and its guna cost £450 plus VAT. It's not fair and no cameras/ people saw it!

I have no money till the end of January now, PS3 every night I guess sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Had 8 inches of snow here over night, I cant get anywhere and even after it snowing for an hour last night had to leave the Lupo a mile up the road and couldnt get it home so been back and forth checking on it to make sure nobodys hit it! Slid sideways down a hill last night, handbrake stopped it eventually, turned and came back up where everyone else failed and binned theyre cars on the road, bit of smelly clutch and awful abs noise crunching we wiggled back up in about 30 secs :lol: this guys face was amazed!

I FU**ING HATE SNOW NOW!

I had to leave an extra hour early for an exam this morning to find my car has been hit in the car park and its guna cost £450 plus VAT. It's not fair and no cameras/ people saw it!

I have no money till the end of January now, PS3 every night I guess sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Gutting! Sorry to hear it :( hope the exam went okay!

I hate the snow now too, my road is a mess! Had a call from the bodycentre today who are repairing my car and it's ready for collection.. thing is though I don't want to pick it up now and drive in this weather, I won't get anywhere on the roads! :(

I hate the snow now too, my road is a mess! Had a call from the bodycentre today who are repairing my car and it's ready for collection.. thing is though I don't want to pick it up now and drive in this weather, I won't get anywhere on the roads! :(

I love the snow. I cant help but be immature and reach for the handbrake at every oppurtunity, makes me feel proper rally, Even though Im only doin 15mph!

Haha, know what you mean, its like a form of tourettes when you see an open space. Although every now and again theres the inevitable heart stopping moment when you think youve gone too far.

Edited by bobbo

• 1 month later...