New Lupo

-=R LUPO

Captured shots of the new lupo whilst on holiday in mexico!

front

DSCF0038.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

back

DSCF0039.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

What do you make of it?

Have modified it slightly, check out photoshop pages. 8)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like it, i definitely wouldn't buy one that's for sure. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The photoshop looks cool but i'd rather have a mk1 lupo than the new one and i don't think it deserves to replace the mk1 lupo either! :wink:

I think its ok but its turning more to yaris styling or something, it's not got same crazy look of the lupos we have today, long live our lupos lol

I've seen pics of the one thats to replace gti somewhere ill see if i can find it and post it, I dont think it's available to buy anywhere yet, it looked much better but not anywhere near as good as gti and lupos we have the now!!!

clampped.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The word "CLAMPED" spings to mind!

I know cos i took the photo!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

clampped.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The word "CLAMPED" spings to mind!

I know cos i took the photo!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Front still looks cack, but actually on the whole these realistic pics look much better than the press shots from vw. Its a decent little car I suppose, but as a lupo replacement, no ta.

Best thing I can say is that I like the rear lights.

Has everyone seen these pics? I dont think it looks that bad in these ones, however it's not the same old loop :cry:

1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

nope. i like some features of the interior, butwhereas the GTI is a different bodyshell this just has add on skirts and over fussy front bumper.....the current or old GTI looks much more up to date with its smoother body. if the production version is like this, it really is a step backwards in terms of styling (unless you consider moving towards the mini mpv look a step forwards)

QUOTE(ArosaDan)
nope. i like some features of the interior, butwhereas the GTI is a different bodyshell this just has add on skirts and over fussy front bumper.....the current or old GTI looks much more up to date with its smoother body. if the production version is like this, it really is a step backwards in terms of styling (unless you consider moving towards the mini mpv look a step forwards)

i'm totally with you here dan..volkswagen stylists must have their heads up their arses. when you consider what bm have done with the styling of the ****i, and merc have done with the a class its pap. my wifey has an audi a2, which looks cool in an audi kinda way, but this fox (it's the sporty version pictured above) is so bland it beggars belief. come on vw sort your feckin act out! can't see those centre mounted pod dials making production, between the purse holders and the bug brass....bet they ain't even wired up in this car!

Unfortunately, it's pretty clear that the Lupo - GTi at least, is a failure as far as VW are concerned - fantastic car, but there's too much else in the price range thats either more powerful, or better specced (e.g. air con).

The new Lupo will be made in Brazil(?) and will be available for a fair bit less than the current one. I don't think they're trying to make a quality car this time, they're trying to make a car that will sell.

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
Unfortunately, it's pretty clear that the Lupo - GTi at least, is a failure as far as VW are concerned - fantastic car, but there's too much else in the price range thats either more powerful, or better specced (e.g. air con).

The new Lupo will be made in Brazil(?) and will be available for a fair bit less than the current one. I don't think they're trying to make a quality car this time, they're trying to make a car that will sell.

i agree mate....they perhaps focused on the wrong things (xenon lamps being an example - don't get me wrong i love em...but they are about an 800 squid option on the mini for example) which all helped to bump the price of the base car up...add that to the fact that the standard handling is a bit poo, and then the price, and the Loop Gti was perhaps a bit doomed from the start.....i ain't complaining mind....it's nice to be a bit different and rare!

**** me, i've just noticed the cheeky lovely persons have put Loop GTi pedals

in that piece of crap....what an insult!!

just thinking....i wonder what the cost ratios would have been to put a more powerful engine in the Loop Gti to begin with and ditch the mega expensive ally panels? mmmmm ponder on!