Anybody seen this before? ?What do you think?

lupohillman

There is a purple version of this in the UK and it was at Ultimate Dubs the last 2 years, awful looking car. You cant even appreciate that it is different as its just wrong, and no doubt very slow being as lambo door hinges weigh approx 300 tonnes lol

• 2 weeks later...

Why does everyone have probem with someone doing somthing different and that they like with there car???? True dubbers should appreciate the effort time and quality of the workmanship involved in the purple lupo or do they and its lets be bitchy for the sake of it? I love the purple one and its finished to such a high standard!!

Tbh, if thats what you like and wanna do then fair enough, I can understand the look from the front but the ways it looks on the back is just a bit toooo.... well not to my taste :blink:

sam.

Why does everyone have probem with someone doing somthing different and that they like with there car???? True dubbers should appreciate the effort time and quality of the workmanship involved in the purple lupo or do they and its lets be bitchy for the sake of it? I love the purple one and its finished to such a high standard!!

Well I think you agree that we are allowed our own opinion then??

• Like 1

• 3 years later...