E38 2009 - Review Thread

Fran

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil. I'm now remembering you and Chris coming over to my tent on Saturday night. If Chris didn't have the most distinctive Northern accent in the world I may not have cottoned on. :lol:

:lol: Chris was stroking your car saying "Mmmm, this is a nice VR6, Ohhhh, Mmmm" We tried to put on different voices but you sussed us out straight away.

I was in my tent (right near the hole) and I heard you fall in and start yellign about how there was a massive hole - I was giggling to myself, I applogise now for laughing at your misfortune :lol:

I went a right cropper! Everybody else with me just laughed anyway, so you weren't the only one. :lol:

I caught my trousers on a chair at our camp and fell over, ripping my jeans from crotch to ankle. Foxy jumped straight up and ripped the back pocket out of the other side and split it down to the other ankle, so I was walking round with my jeans in tatters and my arsecheek hanging out. You all missed it. :lol:

I caught my trousers on a chair at our camp and fell over, ripping my jeans from crotch to ankle. Foxy jumped straight up and ripped the back pocket out of the other side and split it down to the other ankle, so I was walking round with my jeans in tatters and my arsecheek hanging out. You all missed it. :lol:

:lol: I'm sort of glad I didnt see that!

It was my first Edition, I loved every minute of it...

The chav's, pikeys, damage to cars, idiots driving around at stupid speeds pissed up couldn't put a downer on it for me!

I will definitely be back next year, it was great to meet so many people who I've spoken to on here for so long, quality of cars was amazing, the campsite banter was brilliant too.

Good man Phil for owning up to the petrol flap and wiper thing, and even better for offering to pay for Emz's petrol flap even though it wasn't you who broke it :)

That hole in front of Chris' car was massive, there was another two stealth ones under Liams' car too which were as deep as my knees, I'm glad no one got hurt falling down all the holes!!

I wonder if it was a hole that size that caused that bell end to flip his mk3 Polo in the campsite on Sunday afternoon while pratting about with the handbrake on... serves him right to be honest although at least he waited until the camp site was nearly empty to do it unlike some of the other idiots on Saturday night!!

I still haven't stopped believing,

And finally...

KEY CHECK!!

I wonder if it was a hole that size that caused that bell end to flip his mk3 Polo in the campsite on Sunday afternoon while pratting about with the handbrake on...

I sooooo wish I was there to see that lol...

Someone flipped their car! Gutted! But thats what morons get. By the sounds of it, was quite lucky we didn't do a lap in my mates Saxo going by some of the stuff people had said happened to their non-vag cars.

And i can honestly say i saw noone other the little Rich who i came up with :)

I heard it wasn't the owner who flipped it, but someone robbed it and started joyriding around the campsite and then flipped it on its roof. :huh:

Was it you that shouted at me through a megaphone asking if my A3 was on air coilovers mate?

Certainly wasnt me, we were the ones who spent all weekend shouting Arnie quotes and Hitler speeches

Certainly wasnt me, we were the ones who spent all weekend shouting Arnie quotes and Hitler speeches

Or were you one of 3 guys in the car driving round who let me borrow it for a couple of mins? :lol:

Did anyone know the people with the white M3 (I think) and megaphone near the top of the campsite? One of them sang the entire home and away theme tune. :lol:

Edited by Amber

Did anyone know the people with the white M3 (I think) and megaphone near the top of the campsite? One of them sang the entire home and away theme tune. :lol:

The white BMW over the far side of the campsite was the F6Squared boys - not sure which one of them sang the Home & Away theme (I will try to find out!), but it was Feasty who spent the entire of Saturday shouting at people about their cars. :lol:

The white BMW over the far side of the campsite was the F6Squared boys - not sure which one of them sang the Home & Away theme (I will try to find out!), but it was Feasty who spent the entire of Saturday shouting at people about their cars. :lol:

Please try and find out. I'd buy it on cd. It was hilarious. He actually knew every single word :lol:

yeah the guys wiv the mega phone were funny lol...

well its the second time to ede 38 and to be honest its the same old stuff... same cars as all the other shows ive been to the cheque book cars i think there called ... so i ended up walking around the campsite to see more cars/ daileys .. there more insperational to me !!

i wasnt impressed that sum 1 tried stuffing a non cooked burger down inside my engine bay .. whats with that !! c*cks !!!

all in all it was ok .. had a good laugh wiv friends.. i guess thats what its all about after all...

Or were you one of 3 guys in the car driving round who let me borrow it for a couple of mins? :lol:

Nope not me again, must have been loads of megaphones there

i thought ed 38 was ok, Saw some nice lupos there, was loving the black 1 with the black and white banded steels and also the dark blue with cream bandeds which was just behind our stand. Was considering taking my little lupo up but decided against it for a few reasons, wouldnt of been on ur stand anyway but there you go lol would of been nice to see if it would of been spotted! Maybe next year, guna show off a whole new lot of mods hopefully!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.