My 1.0i - Reggy

Innovation_09

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the same colour and model and looks the same lowered on coilovers but need new ones and need to take the SEAT sign off the back but dont knw if its in a recess or not and got ronal turbos instead good first cars but want more power

Rolling the arches won't cover the tread anymore. Looks like you got a little bit of stretch on the rear as well, so it looks fine. Its only if a certain amount of tread is pertruding the arch then it becomes illegal.

Ooh yeah, lovely car mate. Looks awesome on those wheels.

Edited by BenLAST

Wait a min...

but the long drive home from London was enough time to 'test' everything out, it handles like a go-kart haha, i love it biggrin.gif
So, tell me what you think, not bad for a first car, especially considering im only 16 tongue.gif

Looks great on those wheels.

I don't like the matt black bonnet look though, stay away from that.

I love this.

I was tempted by it when it was on eBay a few months ago, and then again a bit more recently when it was on here.

There's not a lot I'd change to the exterior. I'd smooth the bumpers but leave the lower bits textured black, get colour coded door handles and maybe roll and flare the rear arches just enough to get the back end down a little bit more.

Nice car. :)