My new 6N 1.8 20v Turbo mini project.

Tigz™

I'm hoping to have the Lupo at Edition, if its not then Id expect this one has been stripped clean by then!

Im taking it to Santa Pod for Summer Festival though... need to kick some Golf arse!

ull have to let us know when it is and ill come down.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see Kris yesterday, and he's over the moon with the swap himself, and ive had a look over your old polo and needless to say, its tidy as foosh, and sounds pretty good too :)

Thanks for the pics mate, car looks fantastic.

Its great when you know your car has gone to a good home.

Looks as good as I knew it could.

Texted him today and told him about the changes, and he told me he had done the two 'I' badges.

That new rear 'I' was given to me by Al who works at Awesome GTI, tell him to drop them a line when he needs anything, they do so cool things for that car.

Rear anti roll bar is the thing to go for, and a remap.

Once the new shock absorbers are on the car will be pretty much spot on.

Keep me updated with pics of how he is getting on please!

ull have to let us know when it is and ill come down.

Will do.

Would also like to do a track day once I have sorted the brakes out.

Cash funds are low so it wont be this month.

Also keep checking the dates at Santa Pod and York to get some practice in before Festival.

Cant wait to race it!

This thing is fooking funny, I love it! I'm suprised by how refined and drivable it is and how quickly it embarrased the vx.

You've still got **** all chance of beating anything until you learn how to drive though. Retard. :lol:

It only really spins up the wheels in first if your silly with the throttle, even then it grips pretty quickly.

In the wet if you floor it off the line it will light up the wheels but no more so than the GTI did.

Round corners it grips fantasticly, I'm pretty impressed by the mk4 chassis.

Max... That's an idea..

Does the DSG controller work through the ECU or is it a seperate control unit do you think?

Just having a beer, waiting for Max to finish, will go for another drive and contemplate the suggestion LOL

Hurry up dude :lol:

It only really spins up the wheels in first if your silly with the throttle, even then it grips pretty quickly.

In the wet if you floor it off the line it will light up the wheels but no more so than the GTI did.

Round corners it grips fantasticly, I'm pretty impressed by the mk4 chassis.

Max... That's an idea..

Does the DSG controller work through the ECU or is it a seperate control unit do you think?

Just having a beer, waiting for Max to finish, will go for another drive and contemplate the suggestion LOL

Hurry up dude :lol:

Andi, you're a t1t! Do you honestly think you'd be able to fit a dsg box, it's taken 4 yrs to tile your kitchen ffs.

Learn how to change gear without fluffing it every time and you'll save a bundle. :lol:

Err, technically it was 3. You tried to find second.....TWICE!.....along the dual track, by this time the evo had stopped fueled up and was at home making sweet love to his mrs. The third was with the elise when you left it in third round an island, elise went, we waited....and waited...then boost came in and we were off.

lol. :lol:

I've not made one yet as I've got to replace the warped discs (which is why I didn't screw the elise over max!)

Got the discs on the floor, just need some pads so should have a video next week.