- cheese burger with doner meat, chips and garlic dip

- fillet steak, chunky chips, onions, mushrooms and pepper sauce

- pizza ... any kind

- lasagne

- my homemade soup with homemade sundried tomato bread

- sausage, mash and loads of gravy

- chippy fish and chips

- a good BBQ

- haggis, neeps and tatties (Burn's night this Sunday!)

... mmm ... I just love food!!! :P

Edited by Linz

toast with cheese n marmite or bovril spread,

rice crispies.

tuna fish

waffles

tomato soup

chips

beans

chicken

ham

beetroot

omelettes

mash taty

new potatoes in butter

burgers

hot dogs

alphabites

bernard mathews dinosaurs

fish fingers

chicken dippers

etc

The Indian food that non-Indian people get and the Indian food Indian people get are two very different things. I can't stand anything from an Indian take away, its disgusting. But home made food by my mum or granny is absolutely amazing. Especially in India, we have our own farm behind our factory and the farmer comes round everyday with fresh milk and veg for the day. Every day, its brilliant. Indian food is the best for me, but I suppose I'm bias towards it :lol:

I love food and love almost everything! My absolute favourite is my Mum's cauliflower cheese, its pure joy on a plate. Followed closely by Fishfinger sandwiches with loads of ketchup.

Generally though, italian, mexican, chinese, indian...I aint fussy! :)

The Indian food that non-Indian people get and the Indian food Indian people get are two very different things. I can't stand anything from an Indian take away, its disgusting. But home made food by my mum or granny is absolutely amazing. Especially in India, we have our own farm behind our factory and the farmer comes round everyday with fresh milk and veg for the day. Every day, its brilliant. Indian food is the best for me, but I suppose I'm bias towards it :lol:

What about other Indian home cooking? Do you like that? Just wondering if it's because you've been brought up on your mam's food and nothing else compares. I know it is different though, and it's generally not as hot is it? Been told lots of times in restaraunts that they don't eat the hot stuff themselves.

We have the best Indian ever in Hartlepool. Well, actually it's a Bangladeshi, it's bloody lovely. :wub:

I love Sunday Dinners too. But nae vegetables for me! Meat, Mash, Roasties and Yorkshires all the way!

i dont do veg really either , esp on sunday dinners, beetroot and pickled onion or lettuce with mayo and that's it.

i dont do veg really either , esp on sunday dinners, beetroot and pickled onion or lettuce with mayo and that's it.

And people always say it's bad for me and I'll be poorly in my 20's, and look how long you've managed it!

:lol::blush:

Edited by Philplop

What about other Indian home cooking? Do you like that? Just wondering if it's because you've been brought up on your mam's food and nothing else compares. I know it is different though, and it's generally not as hot is it? Been told lots of times in restaraunts that they don't eat the hot stuff themselves.

We have the best Indian ever in Hartlepool. Well, actually it's a Bangladeshi, it's bloody lovely. :wub:

I love Sunday Dinners too. But nae vegetables for me! Meat, Mash, Roasties and Yorkshires all the way!

Of course I'm going to think my mums is the best of the best but in general the stuff that Indian people cook for themselves and there family is much nicer than some take away ****e. There are restaurants that are pretty good and serve food that does taste how Indian food should do but most of the time its just some stupidly bright colour and hotter than the sun with no real regard to how it actually tastes.

I like ...

- chicken fahitas

- lamb rogan josh

- chicken fried rice with curry sauce and prawn crackers

- penne arrabiata with garlic ciabatta

- schezuan chicken with noodles

- cheese burger with doner meat, chips and garlic dip

- fillet steak, chunky chips, onions, mushrooms and pepper sauce

- pizza ... any kind

- lasagne

- my homemade soup with homemade sundried tomato bread

- sausage, mash and loads of gravy

- chippy fish and chips

- a good BBQ

- haggis, neeps and tatties (Burn's night this Sunday!)

... mmm ... I just love food!!! :P

Good list. I forgot all about Haggis. Can't get good ones down here but I'm still going to get some for tea tonight.

My favorite foods are:

Pepperoni Pizza

KFC Popcorn chicken

Big mac meal

Roast chicken with lots of stuffing and Yorkshire pudding

Toad in the hole

Cheese omelet and chips

Bounville choc

So many others I can think, so much choice

Cold home made yorkshire puddings with jam on them :wub:

Or a home made "egg and cheese" its just a thick omelette made in the oven, but put a full rasher of bacon in the bottom as well as whole grain mustard :P