My little Lupo

franimal

Here are some pics of my little Lupo. I've only had her for about a month.

n540342663_1879644_2903.jpg

n540342663_1879647_3791.jpg

n540342663_1771786_4071.jpg

She is a 1.4 S model (I don't know what the 'S' means really though! D'uh!)

With a few mods.. lowered, carbon engine cover, induction kit, rieger bodykit, centre exit exhaust, pioneer head unit, 15 inch alloys. She is also debadged, with body stripes, a black rear VW badge and the door strips have been removed.

Her front indicators have been changed for orange ones, but I'm getting some clear ones. :-)

Frankie.x

Edited by franimal

im undecided about the stripes, but other than that it looks cool!

Do you know, when I bought it, it had the stripes already, the previous owner was going for a 'Herbie' look I think. For a couple of weeks I really wanted to take them off, but they've really grown on me, and now I just love how different it is to most others that I see.

:-)

Frankie.x

Yay! Hope I see you Richard!

Daz, yep I can drive in those boots, and higher heels! When I was learning I had to either change into my trainers or take my shoes off to drive but now I've really gotten used to it!

Lauren and akbarirfan, yep, I'd like to have the indicators nice and clear too. Its not just the bulbs though, the whole unit is tinted for some reason. I thought all Lupos were like that, but it seems the previous owner was going for a euro style. :-)

Tallika_Fan, yep I'm glad the 53 isn't on. If it was, I'd probably take it off.. some of the kids who live in the area walked past the other day and one said to his Mum, "look a race car!" So sweet!!

Frankie.xx

• 3 weeks later...

I shall get some more pics up very soon, but since the original post I have had the rear windows tinted and they look sweeeeeet!! Also, I've bought some clear indicators and some darker doorcards for the inside and can't wait to get them on!! :-D

Frankie.xx