Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, i'm trying to keep it all under wraps until UD as I usually get all excited and reveal my plans before! For anyone attending UD, make sure you come and say hi if you see me! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looked awesome Em and i love the new mods ;) wont spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it... get some pics up!

• Like 1

Looked great today :) loving the contrast of colours!

Thank you! :)

Every photo from UD I've seen of your car is from it's sexy ass!! :) so jel!

Haha yeah people do seem to love my rear end! :shades:

Looked awesome Em and i love the new mods ;) wont spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it... get some pics up!

Thanks Piers, was good to catch up!

Well, I think it may be time for an update! I've had a busy couple of months leading up to Ultimate Dubs with the aim of completely changing the look of my car.

I didn't attend as many shows last year due to the accident at the beginning of the year and then being ill for Edition 38 and although I was extremely happy with the full respray and cheeky modifications I had done by Greg Howell I still felt that the car needed more. That's why I decided to change my interior. I loved the GTI OEM leather but with my car being black and the leather being black I just felt it looked too dark and needed abit of colour.

I hate change so it took me alot to do this but with the help of Ryan we managed to sort a new interior re-trim for my little Arosa. Rather than re-trimming perfectly good Lupo GTI seats I decided to get new seats, i've always wanted MK4 Golf Recaro front seats and when we found a bargain set on e-bay I couldn't resist. We also bought a Lupo rear bench and door cards and trimmed the MK4 Golf rear headrests to sit flush with the Lupo rear seats.

I had a look through a sample Leather book with Premier Car Trim after meeting him on the services heading up to Manchester for the weekend and as soon as I opened the book I fell in love with the colour and was dead set on having that colour. I went for a Neptune colour Bridge of Weir Leather which is funny as I originally wanted a Lavender, two completely different colours!

So I decided I definitely wanted the re-trim and I had it all back ready to fit 1 week before UD, so nice and fresh.

Here are some photo's... (excuse the phone quality!)

Lupo GTI seats (which are now for sale!)

UD19_zps6d8c188b.jpg

Out they come!
UD18_zps6476836e.jpg

UD9_zps542d4af5.jpg

In goes the new interior
UD14_zps003b8817.jpg

UD15_zps6d1b7c55.jpg

UD17_zpsc299e505.jpg

Whilst fitting the interior, we also trial fitted Ryan's RS'.... I was still pretty set on running the Cults for UD but after trying these on I just had to run them. We tried them on with 20mm spacers but defnitely needed 30mm spacers on the rear, I wanted more poke! Thankfully James Hipwell had a set for us to purchase - Thank you! Here are some photo's of trial fitting the wheels at mine with the 20mm spacers.. just right on the front!

UD12_zpse00007f0.jpg

UD13_zpse66dbafa.jpg

UD16_zps3b2e8264.jpg

Not too big!
UD6_zpsa210df11.jpg

Edited by Emz

So then came the prep for Ultimate Dubs!

I drove up to Ryan's in the Midlands on the Thursday in the rain where my car got completely filthy on the Motorway, but on the Friday we headed over the Midland's Car Care to detail our cars and try out new Auto Finesse products. Russ at Midland Care Care and Ryan both did an amazing job with the paint correction on my car (It's annoying having a daily show car and your cat sitting on the bonnet!!) and the paint looked absoutely immaculate, very happy girly.

I then prepped the car with Auto Finesse Tough Coat and Zaino Z8 on top, and with the pearlescent in my paint a sealent does a really good job bringing this out, which showed at UD!

Here's some prep photos. I feel like I learnt alot about detailing a car this day even though it was freeeezing!

UD3_zpsb3768e9f.jpg

UD5_zps5af23deb.jpg

UD21_zpse4e84df3.jpg

UD4_zps296d2fc6.jpg

UD22_zpse4564c9a.jpg

Sneaky photo with some Auto Finesse products!

UD8_zps3910f911.jpg

Now for the photo's from Ultimate Dubs, I'll let the photo's do the talking! :)

16_zps576cd1b5.jpg

6_zpseede8039.jpg

UD2_zps21a26a3a.jpg

8_zpsbcce93c0.jpg

12_zps0e8e18a0.jpg

7_zps46e32f82.jpg

5_zpsfc559cee.jpg

1_zps7e7af252.jpg

2_zpsf8bcb7ca.jpg

Much to my surprise & shock I also managed to pick up Runner Up Best SEAT trophy. Completely shocked and was not expecting that at all. There was some stunning SEAT's on display! Very happy girly!

Excuse the cheeeeeesy photo!

4_zps2195b99b.jpg

Edited by Emz

looks great! and yeah it was good to see you and Ryan :D

:D

You too know what i think of you car :heart:

See you to at Early Ed.

Joe

Hehe thanks Joe! Yep see you then!

love the new changes :thumbsup:

Thanks dude! :D

that interior colour is absolutely unreal! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hey Emz! Your car is absolutly unreal! :) Amazing work!

Ever since I have been on here you've been inspiration to me to get mine to the best she can be! :)

That interior is lush! Great pick! :) Congrats on the trophy aswel... must be soooo chuffed! :D

Keep it up!

Emma :)

that interior colour is absolutely unreal! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thank you :)

perfection! wish i could have a car like that!

Thanks dude, hard work and determination and you will :)

Hey Emz! Your car is absolutly unreal! :) Amazing work!

Ever since I have been on here you've been inspiration to me to get mine to the best she can be! :)

That interior is lush! Great pick! :) Congrats on the trophy aswel... must be soooo chuffed! :D

Keep it up!

Emma :)

Thanks chick, means alot when I read things like this and reminds me why I put myself through all the stress cold days/nights working on the car! So happy with it right now :)

I bet! Absolutly gorgeous! :D Girl power right there!!

P.S loving the little woooley hat on the gearstick! <3

Hehe!! :D

Your paintwork is just crazy good Emz! Interiors looks awesome against the black too. So happy you went with the RS's, the cults are dead now ;)

Alex

Thanks Alex, I know I was umming and arghing over the interior too and now I keep getting people messaging me asking if I want to sell it haha! The RS' did look good I must admit!

Hehe!! :D

Thanks Alex, I know I was umming and arghing over the interior too and now I keep getting people messaging me asking if I want to sell it haha! The RS' did look good I must admit!

haha told you! Interiors like that will always sell if / when you decide to sell or split!

Congrats on the trophy em, looks stunning. Stick the cults back on though, be different ;)