Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

Well done Emz :thumbup:

cool thread only took me 2 hours to read it :)

hope my little poe can live up to this

You took the time to read it? wow thanks, glad you enjoyed it! I'm sure you can :)

Thanks Joe and James! :)

Frankie just look on the event sections on forums and there's usually a list of shows there!

Another photo from Inters :)

34c82fac.jpg

OH GOD! That would me and Amie gawping away there D: Car looked great.! Congrats on the runner up prize!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey emz, got so much love for this car :) hope mine will be this shiny once I've taken it to a body shop (saving so hard)

Congrats from the show :)

Thanks dude, just put the time and effort in and I'm sure it will be! I've had this car since November 2008 and it may not look much different but all the little touches have changed it and it's so much cleaner!

Here's a pic of then & now:

f263b635.jpg

Thanks Binns :) you'll have to have a look at the next show we're both at! I hope you manage to sort yours :( I was praying we didn't get the weather down here, where's the summer?!!!!

Thanks Binns :) you'll have to have a look at the next show we're both at! I hope you manage to sort yours :( I was praying we didn't get the weather down here, where's the summer?!!!!

summer is back on my holiday in thailand lol! next show ill be at is edition and players, going in a few weeks hopefully to see the damage