The ONLY benefit of having a job

IDGM

Good Lord. I watched Jeremy Kyle yesterday for the first time while off on paternity leave. What a sorry display of poorly bred people with such sad and complicated lives. According to Mrs M, any Scottish people that go on the show are usually minus their teeth :blink: , and the other favourite areas are Cornwall, East Anglia and Stoke. I was spared the usual DNA test result show.

I wonder if the people that go on the programme are a product of the sub-culture that has grown in this country where The State has taken all responsibility away from them.

I'm ashamed this crap is beamed to the universe along the airwaves, I can't see BBC4 or the South Bank Show doing a retrospective in 30 years time.

Hes such a big fat cock sucker. Always up on his high horse for no reason.

Wasn't it him that set up that wedding on the radio a few years ago, then married the girl himself?

Haha, yea it's shocking!

I think my ex has been watching too much of that crap, he text the other day saying he wants a DNA test!! :lol:

How does he expect the result to go?

I think my ex has been watching too much of that crap, he text the other day saying he wants a DNA test!! :lol:

My friend is pregnant and her ex has said that too. What a cock. She said he can have it if he pays for it.

if you aren't in a stable relationship then it makes sense, especially if you've split up and the guy is gong to give a decent contribution. over 20% of kids tested at maternity hospitals didn't have the father the mother put down on the birth form when they were trailing doing dna tests on all babies at birth.

Oh, someone else that agrees with you IDGM

n1169965083_24265_9545.jpg

That's all the evidence the RSPCA need to convict you of animal cruelty.

It's also worthy of a LOLCAT caption. Sadly, I'm not clever enough to think of one right now.

He usually gets touchey when kids are involved and says something mad like "i used to drive from cornwall to newcastle every night to see my kids and you won't go down the street to see your's, get off my stage!" It's usually quite amusing to watch every now and again, couldn't watch it daily though

It's usually quite amusing to watch every now and again, couldn't watch it daily though

You could if you were unemployed and had a mental age of a 10 year old like most of the junkie scum population of the UK... you know the ones that we pay our taxes so they can sit on their fat lazy arses, WATCH JEREMY KYLE and take heroin all bloody day!