Knee High Socks

Fran

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i had always though she was 16 17 when i met her before, Her parents where cool with it and i used the studio in there

house so i didn't really argue with that. She got the keep the shots and have me to teach her and her mum what they wanted to

know in photoshop and i got to make the promo flyer.

When your doing work free you have to take the opportunities when they arise rather than paying people. I remember a photographer / graphic designer i use to know that designed some huge banners to go up all over London. He was working free to secure a contract so he used stock images he already had. He had a picture of a dog that had a bloody bandage around its leg after an operation. He zoomed into it really close and the texture of the bandage and red blood made up the whole backdrop of the banner :lol: They were up around London for over a year and only he and a few others knew what it really was. Some people probably figured it out though .

Asking girls in pubs and clubs if they are interested in modeling for a shoot is a bad idea it never works. They usually think its a chat up line. When they do agree they usually say yes when drunk but never follow up when you ring them back. Its better to use friend and family of people you know or work with as you get to meet them in a neutral Environment. I have used quite a few sisters of friend in the past when i have needed a shot of a girl. I think other than that one virtually all have been college age either doing photography, art or performing arts at college. Dancers are annoying though as they do what they want rather than what you want. I try to avoid shooting people though you have to become an expert on fashion and makeup. Before you know it your sounding camp lol. I found myself talkign to my sister about makeup every time she came over :blush:

Personally I think they can look great, but as said above, depends on who!

Not that I have seen a pic of you but i'm sure you could pull it off!

I hope that wasn't aimed at me! I'm a bloke! LOL! Unless you want to see my hairy legs. :P