Oh no, a girl thread!

Mouse_GTI

A very silly question but here goes...a girl I've kind of liked for a while I've recently found out she has a boyfriend. Is there any point in trying to be nice so to speak so if one day maybe she splits up with him. Oh how stupid am I? :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definately wouldn't make a move while she was with someone, though if I ever found out things weren't going well I'd like to slyly get in there so to speak. But seriously meh, it will probably never happen. When you finally meet a girl you really like and seem to get on well with her, they always have a boyfriend. What makes him so special :lol:

I definately wouldn't make a move while she was with someone, though if I ever found out things weren't going well I'd like to slyly get in there so to speak. But seriously meh, it will probably never happen. When you finally meet a girl you really like and seem to get on well with her, they always have a boyfriend. What makes him so special :lol:

Not always... I thought that and she did end up as my girlfriend and it was the worst relationship I ever had. Some might agree but when you first meet and how you first get on, seems a lot different to actually being in a relationship. In the end I liked her as a friend but not as a girlfriend (she wanted to settle down, I didn't).

Although I'm probably not one for relationship advice, because I'm a **** boyfriend to have, but I would say just keep going out and having fun and you'll meet someone nice, and most importantly, single. :)

I've sort of had my fun for 3 years and now getting bored. There was a girl in the summer I met. We got on so good and hit it off straight away. Thought she was the one. Out of the blue she announced that she didn't want to see me as she was scared it would turn into a relationship and she got hurt by her ex. Yet find out weeks later she had been secretly meeting her ex after brushing me off out of the blue. Ahh well. And when I did try to speak to her after she just ignored me. I fail at relationships lol

Avoid it, be nice but as a friend. Youll only end up getting a messed up head and being so jealous and mad when her boyfriend is a **** and your like....grrrrrrrrr id treat her so much better etc yada yada yada!! Just be sensible with things! Like Liam said he might hurt you nevermind her haha :P:lol:

Tell her to close her eyes and put your little friend in her mouth. If she bites its not going to happen lol, if she shows you how she gives treatment to a humbug sweet then atleast even if she doesnt want to be with you, you get a blowie and find someone else :lol:

A very silly question but here goes...a girl I've kind of liked for a while I've recently found out she has a boyfriend. Is there any point in trying to be nice so to speak so if one day maybe she splits up with him. Oh how stupid am I? :lol:

should of moved in earlier, but your not stupid atall.

Depends on how good looking you are compared to her boyfriend really?? :lol:

My advice though, noone likes a creepy friend that always wants more!

Fact.... women want what they cant have....

Stay as her friend but dont be too friend like!! Make yourself seem appealing and fun (probably everything her boyfriend isnt)! Stay in touch but keep it on a flirty note!! Then if she ever does split with him your the exciting one she wants to be with not the rebound she can rely on!! Reverse psychology works every time!!

Edited by lupyjude

Fact.... women want what they cant have....

Stay as her friend but dont be too friend like!! Make yourself seem appealing and fun (probably everything her boyfriend isnt)! Stay in touch but keep it on a flirty note!! Then if she ever does split with him your the exciting one she wants to be with not the rebound she can rely on!! Reverse psychology works every time!!

I like the sound of this :shades: