lowest mpg

matt~black

To be honest I couldn't tell you my lowest MPG in my Lupo, I just don't rag it that much anyway. Have seen the gauge in my Megane show 18mpg and that wasn't even hammering it, just on boost revving from 4k to 5.5k in it.

One 225 owner did a track day and managed to get it on 4mpg though!! lol

I usually get 200 miles from full to when the petrol light comes on. Last week I did 260 before the light came on, although alot of that was motorway miles.

The light is on now though now, and it's my worst, only 180 miles.

I have an automatic, so it's supposed to use more fuel than most, but I'm quite pleased with it. It only costs me about £20 to fill up at the moment. :-)

Frankie.

In the Fabia VRS the lowest i have had is 500miles to a tank and the highest was 650miles!

highest i ever had out of my vrs was 480 miles, but i don't have a very light right foot.

my s2000 averages 22-25mpg normally. that comes way way down when driven hard.

My 1.0 Lupo used to see about 200 miles to tank, maybe more on a run, but my route to work is very stop-start so you have no chance of getting decent economy. Think the lowest was about 170 to a tank.

In the G, well that's a whole 'nother ball game.

Going to and from the Durham Dubs show I used a whole tank of fuel (40 quid at the time) over 70 miles. Mainly because on the way back I tried to get my speedo needle back around to zero via 160, and on the way there I had some fun with my mates LCR, as Adam off here noticed. :lol:

Worth every penny though!

I get 400 miles to 35 quid in the Mk3 Golf TDi at the mo!

My 1.0 Lupo used to see about 200 miles to tank, maybe more on a run, but my route to work is very stop-start so you have no chance of getting decent economy. Think the lowest was about 170 to a tank.

In the G, well that's a whole 'nother ball game.

Going to and from the Durham Dubs show I used a whole tank of fuel (40 quid at the time) over 70 miles. Mainly because on the way back I tried to get my speedo needle back around to zero via 160, and on the way there I had some fun with my mates LCR, as Adam off here noticed. :lol:

Worth every penny though!

I get 400 miles to 35 quid in the Mk3 Golf TDi at the mo!

Must have been a really long private road to try and get that speed :lol:

Used to see similar things in my mk4 1.8t. But now it's all about economy atm so i'm happy with over 200 miles to £20 for now....

Though still have fond memories of going reet fast :P

I said tried, never said I did it. :)

I hate driving economical cars, fast, thirsty cars are way more fun. Diesel performance is good but the noise and lack of revs takes away the fun for me. I only do a 20 mile round trip every day so it's simply not worth it! :)

I said tried, never said I did it. :)

I hate driving economical cars, fast, thirsty cars are way more fun. Diesel performance is good but the noise and lack of revs takes away the fun for me. I only do a 20 mile round trip every day so it's simply not worth it! :)

92mpg and 0-60mph in under 5 seconds i could live with that :lol:

Youtube Video ->

• 3 months later...