Alice's GTi

alice

Well, I've been on here a while now, and my old arosa had a readers ride, but now I have a silver GTi and love it :wub:

She's called Lily and shes a 2001, 5 speed with a sunroof. It has been lowered on springs by the previous owner, so im guessing they are 50mm?!

Anyway, here are a few pics, I have some plans but any input would be great :)

Lupo1.jpg

Lupo2.jpg

Lupo3.jpg

x

Edited by alice

hahah clairey!

ummm, an induction kit ... in the next few days hopefully

new wheels ... hopefully rota slipstreams

new exhaust .... bastuck

new headunit .... some pioneer

thanks for the comments people!

Im actually jealous of you both, all i get is to watch him on Sky Sports :(

:lol:

Your plans sound good so far!

The Bastuck exhaust is a great choice, you going for the single or twin exit? I was going to get one but i ended up going down the custom route.

Custom is for winners Adam B)

Y'knows it! ;)

Alice, i'm not sure if they differ in noise, but i think the twin looks sweet, however so does the single. So either way you are onto a winner.

Well, I put my powertec induction kit on yesterday, it sounds really growly when you put your foot down .... I love it! :)

Heres a rubbish picture but you get the idea .... I got a free cold air feed but havent put that on yet.

Thanks to people that helped me get the engine cover off :blush:

Photo0063.jpg

So ... what do people think I should do next?!

Its a toss up for me between .... rear window tints (only smoked), a head unit or some new wheels.

x

I was looking at gettin rota slipstreams for my red gti in black and have them repainted with a red lip... after that rota disaster photo im kinda changing my mind.... may have to break my wallet and buy some schmidts....

Theres a heck of a lot of known cases of rota's bad casting causing the spokes to tear off the wheels, or the back of the rim to completely seperate from the front (yes on a one peice wheel)

Just take a look around some of the US Jap forums and you'll probably find over 100 pictures similar to that one.

That's a nice slim looking filter you got there, i have a powertech induction kit though it's not as neat as this one.

Looks smart your car, if you do get tinted rears it'll almost look like my gf's, looks very mean!

DSC00986.jpg

Edited by Tallika_Fan

Ah thanks.

The powertecs sound good dont they?! Yeh I had just rear window tints on my seat and really liked them.

I cant decide whether to get tints, headunit or new wheels first .... any suggestions?

Also any wheels that people think will look nice!